PDA

View Full Version : Positive Vibes Needed Please

AnnieM
05-04-2011, 06:27 PM
I can't believe it.... after 3 years of no enquiries I have had 3 within the last few weeks, I have signed up a 3yo little girl for mornings and full days in holidays, I am signing up a 4yo after school for 2 days a week in September and I have just had an enquiry for a September start for a 7 month old baby....... FULL TIME!!!! :clapping: :jump for joy: :clapping: I was so excited talking to them on the phone, but I held it together and did a huge whoop when I put the phone down. I now need positive vibes as mum is a teacher and not sure whether to return to work Sept or next Jan and they were umming and aahing between a nursery or a childminder, but said the childminder was sounding more favourable to them at the moment. They are going to get back in touch within the next couple of weeks but have asked me to tell them asap if I get any other enquiries as they want first chance of my last place (I also have my baby GS every day now) :D :thumbsup:
So guys I really need some of those positive forum vibes sending my way PLEEEASE. :D :D

Andrea08
05-04-2011, 06:31 PM
O,M.G 3 is that three years ..........

well done hun :clapping: sending my good vibes your way lol

sarah707
05-04-2011, 07:12 PM
Well done you! :clapping:

WibbleWobble
05-04-2011, 07:13 PM
wafting those good vibes your way!

mandy xx

AnnieM
05-04-2011, 07:14 PM
Yes, 3 years. :panic: It has been terrible here, I have had a couple of enquiries which I have taken on but they have been short term bits, one was for the job centre that lasted about 4 weeks and the other was for a lo who was going to nursery but was only until mum went on maternity leave so for just over 2 months, mum wasn't returning to work. :( I lost 3 children from the same family 3 years ago last month, when they moved down south and have had 2 enquiries since. I have kept going with my after shoolers and been advertising like mad, but nothing until about 3 weeks ago. Hopefully it is picking up a bit now though, so even if I don't get this lo, something else may come along soon. This one sounds perfect though, so really keeping everything crossed. :thumbsup:

mrs_scottydog
05-04-2011, 08:51 PM
Fingers crossed everything works out for you. Hx

caz3007
05-04-2011, 08:56 PM
Hope it all goes well.

It was quiet here too for a long time and since xmas it went haywire, keep having to pass enquiries on as I am as busy as I want and need to be at the moment