PDA

View Full Version : ooops thats me in trouble now

WibbleWobble
05-04-2011, 01:57 PM
oh dear....my finger slipped and pressed the "buy now " button on the dell laptop i was looking at.

Oh dear...silly me

what will phil say?

actually i am sick to the teeth of all and sundry using the family comp and just :censored: up all my files with random stuff (music and pics of popular beat combos in the hit parade).

I want a computer that stays as it is left until i turn it on again.

i dont want much

i am a simple soul

mandy xx

how do i/can i claim anything from Mr taxman?

mama2three
05-04-2011, 01:58 PM
put the lot through , its a genuine expense as its your business only laptop!
And that will cheer Phil up too!

little chickee
05-04-2011, 02:30 PM
(music and pics of popular beat combos in the hit parade).

That made me giggle. I'm 40 and still insist on listening to radio 1 not 2 so i can keep up ith the musis my boys listen to!

I too would put the whole lot thru as a taxable expense.

WibbleWobble
05-04-2011, 02:51 PM
That made me giggle. I'm 40 and still insist on listening to radio 1 not 2 so i can keep up ith the musis my boys listen to!

I too would put the whole lot thru as a taxable expense.

oh i cant listen to radio 1! its all bumpity bumpity music.

I must admit radio 2 does my fruit sometimes esp at weekends. I do like planet rock and absolute classic rock

nowt better than a blast of led zep to get the old girl moving!

mandy xx

ajs
05-04-2011, 03:04 PM
hey mands don't be fooled into thinking that you owning your own lappy will stop the little b****** getting in

we are a family of 5 and have 5 laptops and a desktop that is hubbies, cos that ones is permanently on the children all would rather use that one then boot up their own

as mine is kept in the kitchen, they use mine rather then go up stairs to find their own, hubbies laptop is out of bounds as his work own it but it doesn't stop them playing games on it.

good luck keeping the laptop for you ( you could passwordprotect it i suppose)

AliceK
05-04-2011, 03:05 PM
oh dear....my finger slipped and pressed the "buy now " button on the dell laptop i was looking at.

Oh dear...silly me

what will phil say?

actually i am sick to the teeth of all and sundry using the family comp and just :censored: up all my files with random stuff (music and pics of popular beat combos in the hit parade).

i dont want much

i am a simple soul

mandy xx

Sounds like me. My DS is the worst, he's always on my laptop and then after he's in bed my OH sits here downloading music and then looks all suprised when I tell him actually I needed to get some work done :panic:
Wish I could afford to buy another one but am stoney broke at the mo :(
xxxxxx

WibbleWobble
05-04-2011, 03:27 PM
just told him

and he never said a word...not even a roll of the eyes!

i think he has become immune

mandy xx

miffy
05-04-2011, 04:55 PM
just told him

and he never said a word...not even a roll of the eyes!

i think he has become immune

mandy xx

That is a little worrying - calm before the storm or has he bought something too? :laughing:

All you've got to do now is find somewhere to hide it! :D

Miffy xx

mufftie
05-04-2011, 05:58 PM
Don't blame you for wanting your own lap top , I've got a dell al to myself and love it , the kids ruined the other one and now have to use mini note pads , they just don't realise the harm they do when they don't realise what they are downloading

sarah707
05-04-2011, 06:01 PM
Dell is a very good make :thumbsup: :D

LOOPYLISA
05-04-2011, 06:12 PM
Sounds like this house, i dernt leave my laptop on or iphone lying around, even dd has both of the above mine seem more appealing somehow :rolleyes:

Phil sounds a bit like my hubby, doesnt say a word :D :thumbsup:

Flisspaps
06-04-2011, 09:15 AM
I'm 28 and can't bear Radio 1 any longer, I'm a R5 girl now! All respect to you!

jumpinjen
06-04-2011, 09:19 AM

Oh dear...silly me

what will phil say?

i dont want much
i am a simple soul

mandy xx

i thought you were trying to get a cooker out of him??

Couldn't your finger slip and 'buy' one of those whilst you're in the mood to spend??!!

Jen x

donnam
06-04-2011, 09:27 AM
put the lot through , its a genuine expense as its your business only laptop!
And that will cheer Phil up too!
I agree.x

Pipsqueak
06-04-2011, 10:12 AM
hey mands don't be fooled into thinking that you owning your own lappy will stop the little b****** getting in

we are a family of 5 and have 5 laptops and a desktop that is hubbies, cos that ones is permanently on the children all would rather use that one then boot up their ownas mine is kept in the kitchen, they use mine rather then go up stairs to find their own, hubbies laptop is out of bounds as his work own it but it doesn't stop them playing games on it.

good luck keeping the laptop for you ( you could passwordprotect it i suppose)

that is EXACTLY what happens in my house:(

they are under threat of death for using mine - which has all my work and uni stuff on and they STILL use it... :(