PDA

View Full Version : just bought a little tikes twin slide climber

lou lou
05-04-2011, 12:42 PM
just bought one of these for £25.00 second hand i have tried to do a link but it is not working, anyway they cost £250 brand new it is a little bit faded but i am sure the children will not worry about that and they seem to be loving it i really love a bargain

guest3
05-04-2011, 12:52 PM
Link doesn't seem to be working Lou Lou :(

WibbleWobble
05-04-2011, 01:26 PM
i got one of those from the local pre school...i had to walk with parts of it on my head through the streets.

Its faded like yours but mine was

FREE!!!

and actually 3 LoS have been up and down it today in the garden....fun all round!

mandy xx

kel1983
05-04-2011, 01:28 PM
I have a little tikes slide. Its soooo sturdy. Its a good 5 years old now and is still in really good condition.

miffy
05-04-2011, 01:37 PM
Bargain!

I've got a little tykes climbing frame too - it's perfect for the younger ones. I'm sure your lo's will love it.

Miffy xx

miffy
05-04-2011, 01:39 PM
i got one of those from the local pre school...i had to walk with parts of it on my head through the streets.

Its faded like yours but mine was

FREE!!!

and actually 3 LoS have been up and down it today in the garden....fun all round!

mandy xx

That reminds me of when one of our playgroups closed down - I got a lovely dressing up rack from them and ds2 wheeled it back through the streets for me (he preferred that to pushing the buggy! :laughing: ).

Miffy xx