PDA

View Full Version : today is going MUCH better than yesterday!

rachelle
05-04-2011, 12:37 PM
Reasons why today is better than yesterday:

G's bus came on time to take her to school so other 3 were on time for their school down the road
H doesn't have a toddler toilet seat stuck on his head (was sawn off by a man who can)
No one has thrown up or exploded poo on me (yet)
No one has been sent home sick (although one dad wanted to send x in as hadn't been sick for an hour:rolleyes:)
and and and own kids' school hasn't phoned to ask me to come and collect them:clapping:

I like today lots better than yesterday! :laughing: :laughing:

Bananabrain
05-04-2011, 12:53 PM
:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:
Tomorrow is always another day.
No matter how much this job might make you want to cry!

AliceK
05-04-2011, 12:54 PM

G's bus came on time to take her to school so other 3 were on time for their school down the road
H doesn't have a toddler toilet seat stuck on his head (was sawn off by a man who can)
No one has been sent home sick (although one dad wanted to send x in as hadn't been sick for an hour:rolleyes:)
and and and own kids' school hasn't phoned to ask me to come and collect them:clapping:

:eek: :laughing: :laughing: Oh my!!!! Sounds like you had a very eventful day. Glad today is better :thumbsup:

xxxx

Alibali
05-04-2011, 04:32 PM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mollymop
05-04-2011, 04:38 PM
Sounds like today is a much better day then!:D

miffy
05-04-2011, 04:42 PM

I hope you didn't speak too soon! :laughing:

Miffy xx

curlycathy
05-04-2011, 05:12 PM
Please please please tell us the story of the toddler toilet seat - pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase!!!

Twinkle-Toes
05-04-2011, 05:37 PM

You sounds FAR too fussy Lol Surely you'd be bored without these "small" events!! :D

Ripeberry
05-04-2011, 05:49 PM
Much better day! :) I had a close call this morning at toddler group. Was sitting down and another CM was standing in front of me with a burpy baby on her shoulder and I thought "Uh Oh, in the firing line"
Just got up and then the seat was covered in regurgitated milk :panic:
How's that for instinct? :laughing:

The Juggler
05-04-2011, 05:51 PM
:laughing: :laughing: I'm glad it was better I don't think you could've managed with 2 days like yesterday :laughing:

caz3007
05-04-2011, 05:59 PM
Glad you had a better day and thanks for the laugh, I need it right now :D

As to Ripeberrys post, at my brothers wedding I held my new baby cousin outside the church and he was sick on me. I then spent the rest of the wedding smelling of baby puke :D

mrs_scottydog
05-04-2011, 06:15 PM
Glad to hear today has been less eventful! :) Hx

miffy
05-04-2011, 07:36 PM
Much better day! :) I had a close call this morning at toddler group. Was sitting down and another CM was standing in front of me with a burpy baby on her shoulder and I thought "Uh Oh, in the firing line"
Just got up and then the seat was covered in regurgitated milk :panic:
How's that for instinct? :laughing:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Miffy xx