PDA

View Full Version : One off Mindee & CM grant question?

Gromitsgal
05-04-2011, 12:15 PM
Hi everyone! Hope you are all well! Weve just got back from a week in Somerset ... had a fab time, went too quick as usual! Anyway ive just picked my little girl up from her first day back at pre school and one of the Mums asked if i could have her little girl tomorrow for 3 hours, just a one off ... how do i stand with things like that? Can i just do it and then invoice her or is there something i have to do?

My other question is about the CM Grant ... is it different in every area? I filled in a form to claim something like £120 and £50 money back from the courses i paid for and they have put the £50 into my bank acc but not the other? I didnt even know about this money until after i registered tbh but now they said i could have it i wonder why they havent sent it me lol xxx

blue bear
05-04-2011, 12:21 PM
No idea about money but temp children are fine you still need a contract albeit fir temporary care and also gather normal info on the child, policies etc stil apply and you need to make parent aware

mama2three
05-04-2011, 12:26 PM
It may be that it comes from 2 different departments and so you will get 2 cheques or credits. Id probably give them a ring to chase it if it has been a while.
As for the single day care , you just need her to sign contract and permissions as for all mindees. Ive attached a short term contract I use if it helps x

mufftie
05-04-2011, 12:27 PM
Hi there , yes you can just do a one off but you need a temporary contract , it's easy enough to draft yourself stating the basics

And the grant dies vary from area to area I got £600 7 yrs ago

Gromitsgal
05-04-2011, 12:30 PM
WOW £600!!!! Thats a nice grant :-)

Thanks all for your help, and for that copy of the temp contract, thats really good of you :-) I knew you would all be able to help ... Thanks again! xxxx :clapping:

rickysmiths
05-04-2011, 12:35 PM
]WOW £600!!!! Thats a nice grant :-)
[/COLOR]
Thanks all for your help, and for that copy of the temp contract, thats really good of you :-) I knew you would all be able to help ... Thanks again! xxxx :clapping:

I think she said £50 for Courses so prob covers her first First Aid, and £120 not £600!!!

You are all so lucky we never got anything like that in our day. You were starting your own business and had to fund it!

mufftie
05-04-2011, 12:36 PM
I also hit £1395 ! T buy pc equipment 2 yrs ago ! So I have myself a nice smart board and several dell lap tops oh and digital slr camera to boot lol
Can't quite believe it myself tbh

mufftie
05-04-2011, 01:00 PM
I'm lying lol it was £3195 I got :eek: I got my figures mixed up

Gromitsgal
05-04-2011, 01:39 PM
Well ive just contacted them and i only actually get that £50. Wish id photocopied the form before i sent it now, im sure it said more than that :-/ Ah well. Thanks for all your help ladies xx