PDA

View Full Version : The Gruffalo's Child

AnnieM
04-04-2011, 06:03 PM
I have just booked tickets to go and see this next week at the Sheffield Lyceum with my baby grandson and a mindee. :D Is it sad that I am really excited..... :clapping: :jump for joy: :clapping:

keatingschick
04-04-2011, 07:55 PM
Are you heck sad!! I love the Gruffalo and the Gruffalos child.

I love doing all the voices. Last week I was at rhyme time and the usual librarian was off and someone stepped in and did THE GRUFFALO, it was TORTURE, it was like watching my husband type!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was dying to grab the puppets off her and jump in and read the story!

Enjoy it, I bet its fab x

AnnieM
04-04-2011, 08:07 PM
I know what you mean, I always end up with a sore throat when I've read it after doing my gruffalo voice. :laughing:

I wouldn't mind but the mindee I am taking is 5 years old and said that he wasn't really keen on seeing it as it is too babyish!! :panic: He is way too old for his years having teenage brothers and sisters. :rolleyes: His mum said book it he will love it when he gets there and the bonus is, she is paying for me to go too as I am only taking her child, even though it was me who suggested it. :thumbsup:

miss mopple
04-04-2011, 08:16 PM
Were off to see it soon too :clapping: :clapping:

miffy
04-04-2011, 09:07 PM
Not sad at all - hope you have a lovely time

Miffy xx

AnnieM
05-04-2011, 10:50 AM
Oh I will. :) Just hoping my baby GS will be OK, don't want him to get scared. :o