PDA

View Full Version : For anyone celebrating the Royal Wedding .....

Joda
04-04-2011, 05:49 PM
I've just been to Poundstretcher and bought some William and Kate Union Jack handheld flags - 5 for £1.29 and a William and Kate tea towel (I'll use it to display on the wall) for £1.49.
Thought the flags will be nice for the mindee's to take home.

Pipsqueak
04-04-2011, 06:01 PM
Thanks for that.

Some of the poundshops have some fairly decent bits and bobs in too.

babs
04-04-2011, 07:13 PM
our poundstretcher burnt to the ground £1 will have to do...:(

keatingschick
04-04-2011, 07:42 PM
There is the Royal Wedding Party little people in ELC.

babs
04-04-2011, 07:45 PM
There is the Royal Wedding Party little people in ELC.

ive got mine its great cant wait get it out for them to play with,....:clapping: :clapping:

Chimps Childminding
04-04-2011, 08:49 PM
We have bought bride and groom outfits for our travelling teds :clapping: :D
but not got anything for mindees yet so will have to start having a look round!

June & Carolyn

miffy
04-04-2011, 08:51 PM
Thank you.

I had no intention of celebrating this but the mindees thought otherwise :rolleyes:

Miffy xx

The Juggler
04-04-2011, 09:18 PM
I am the only one who is not the least bit excited about the royal wedding. :blush: :blush:

I'm driving to Nottingham that day and the only bit I'm excited about is that the roads shoudl be empty as everyone will be watching their TV's.:laughing:

ajs
04-04-2011, 09:23 PM
oooh I am looking forward to the day, as my youngest goes to Poland for the weekend should be lovely and quiet while she is away

not doing anything as far as i know but like miffy's the children may have other ideas

mama2three
05-04-2011, 06:14 AM
Im not doing anything , kids havent mentioned it and DH would go mad ( not a royals fan to say the least!)
Id like to watch it , but only if i can get him to go out for the afternoon!

TheBTeam
05-04-2011, 06:33 AM
Hubby is not bothered at all by it, I have some colouring pics for the kids to do, but just looking forward to another day off more than anything!

singlewiththree
05-04-2011, 12:39 PM
Thank you.

I had no intention of celebrating this but the mindees thought otherwise :rolleyes:

Miffy xx

I can't understand what all the fuss is about and trying my best to keep out of it all but my DD's class are doing loads for the wedding

The Juggler
05-04-2011, 01:36 PM
I can't understand what all the fuss is about and trying my best to keep out of it all but my DD's class are doing loads for the wedding

our school is having a good old British Street Party in the playground. I don't think my two woudl even know what the queen looks like never mind Prince William :panic:

ChocolateChip
05-04-2011, 01:53 PM
Our school is having a party on the Thursday, my oh has just informed me that he did the rota at work and surprise surprise he is working, shame! :rolleyes:
I don't mind cos I'm not so me and the kids will have a load of nibbles in and be glued to the telly no doubt! :laughing:

Thanks for the tip Joda, will try to get some for the mindees for the days before.

Dragonfly
05-04-2011, 02:07 PM
Sorry I cant bring myself to do this one, doesnt intrest me at all :blush: and the children or parents havent said a word about it!

sandy64
05-04-2011, 05:59 PM
thanks for that.:) were having a big party that week at our toddler group so as only working 1 other day that week want do much will try and get flags tho

francinejayne
05-04-2011, 06:27 PM
I was planning to do lots for the royal wedding with my mindees, but unfortunately I will be off sick so won't be working. i have however consulted all my neighbours and we are going to hold a street party on the Friday - I am far too excited!!! :laughing: