PDA

View Full Version : Prospects coming for pre-reg tomorrow!!!

fieryleo1984
04-04-2011, 10:10 AM
I feel sick with nerves and not prepared at all! :-(. I still have some questions to fill out and Im worried Im not familiar enough with the EYFS, ahhhhhh.

Em x

suzyjane73
04-04-2011, 10:29 AM
Yippee! Glad they are coming at lost! Good luck and let us know how you get on:D

HMT81
04-04-2011, 10:37 AM
Good luck!
I've got my visit on thursday and feel the same!

Mollymop
04-04-2011, 10:38 AM
You will be fine there is no need to worry at all. The pre-reg visit is laid back and relaxed your inspector is coming out to see if you are suitable to be a childminder nd you understand the EYFS, she won't expect you to know everything after all you are not a fully fledged childminder yet with experience.
I didn't evenhave my stair gate up, locks on cupbards or paperwork done when I had mine, I just told her what I needed to do.

Have fun x

fieryleo1984
04-04-2011, 12:03 PM
Thanks everyone for the replies, now Ive finally had the call im suddenly thinking ahhhhh lol. Well Im just going to try my best, I havent done the cm at home course yet as they had cancelled all courses untill after april due to funding etc (They are no longer funding it now to). I will read through the eyfs again but I dont think Im going to remember everything.

I guess she is there for me to ask questions just as much as she will ask me to.

Just mad dash tidying now.

Em x

fieryleo1984
05-04-2011, 06:11 AM
So todays the day...I have brushed up on safeguarding and eyfs. Unfortunatly I cant remember the 6 areas of learning of by heart but I have writtten a few examples of activiteas and how they would fit into the different areas so I hope that helps. EEEkk I feel sick lol.

Taking my daughter for her swimming lesson first thing then when she has a nap will try and relax before mrs O arrives.

Emma x

miffy
05-04-2011, 06:41 AM
Good luck - hope it all goes well for you.

Miffy xx

Blackcat
06-04-2011, 09:12 PM
good luck and keep calm and carry on :D

Susana0600
07-04-2011, 08:08 PM
Good luck!
I've got my visit on thursday and feel the same!

Hi there, today was your pre registration visit, how was it? I also have the call today and I will have it next Tuesday.:(