PDA

View Full Version : Just brought this!

muffins
03-04-2011, 06:08 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260763071910&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

So any one have any ideas how I tell my DH:blush:

breezy
03-04-2011, 06:11 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Sit dh down with a very large drink and wear something to take his mind off what you're telling him:laughing:

WibbleWobble
03-04-2011, 06:12 PM
tee hee....would like to be a fly on your wall!

i thought about this when i was looking at having three under three...but it didnt happen and i didnt need one....thank goodness

mandy xxx

Splodge
03-04-2011, 06:16 PM
Not a clue. Wouldn't even know where to start, but what an amazing triple buggy.

Good luck. :)

NI MINDER
03-04-2011, 07:29 PM
Wow amazing buggy with amazing price tag to match - good luck !!! :rolleyes:

muffins
03-04-2011, 07:48 PM
Wow amazing buggy with amazing price tag to match - good luck !!! :rolleyes:

Nearly brought one last year but it went for £720, so just had to buy this.

It wasn't very practical when I went to the zoo on Fri with my buggypod attatched to the P&T! Its about the same size as my nipper double so looks like I'll have to sell that now:(

lma
03-04-2011, 08:21 PM
Tell him it's an investment in your business :D

Plus the more you spend on equipment the less you will have to pay in tax :littleangel:

Lucky for me I have my own (special) shed which I keep all my buggies in and I have the only key. So when I buy yet another buggy I just stick it in there and try and dispose of the packaging without him seeing. Occassionally he'll be off when I have a new buggy out and I'll get 'when did you get that?' and I always reply 'oh I've had this for ages :blush:

Think he's given up asking now and he went in my shed the other day for my single buggy and just stood there shaking his head but didnt utter a word :D :blush: :laughing: I mut have finally worn him down

Susana0600
03-04-2011, 08:29 PM
Very nice and practical

muffins
03-04-2011, 08:33 PM
Tell him it's an investment in your business :D

Plus the more you spend on equipment the less you will have to pay in tax :littleangel:

Lucky for me I have my own (special) shed which I keep all my buggies in and I have the only key. So when I buy yet another buggy I just stick it in there and try and dispose of the packaging without him seeing. Occassionally he'll be off when I have a new buggy out and I'll get 'when did you get that?' and I always reply 'oh I've had this for ages :blush:

Think he's given up asking now and he went in my shed the other day for my single buggy and just stood there shaking his head but didnt utter a word :D :blush: :laughing: I mut have finally worn him down

I neeeeeeeeed a shed:D

Carls
03-04-2011, 10:55 PM
Dont want to put a dampener on this but I was going to buy one of these and my DW told me under no circumstance should I touch it as it is not past british safety standards and therefore if anything happened to a child in it I would be totally liable.
This may not be true but please look into this :(

onceinabluemoon
04-04-2011, 06:43 AM
I have this in navy (much easier to keep clean , lol!)

It was an absolute Godsend when I had three children under two years but now sits up in my bedroom unused for almost 2 years...

Maybe I should sell mine, lol

miffy
04-04-2011, 06:55 AM
I'm sure it's a bargain! :thumbsup:

Have you confessed yet?

Miffy xx

muffins
04-04-2011, 07:28 AM
I'm sure it's a bargain! :thumbsup:

Have you confessed yet?

Miffy xx

NO! Picking it up later & told him he had to look after the kids as I've got to go collect a buggy & he didn't ask so I didn't tell:laughing:

Polly2
04-04-2011, 12:42 PM
Just hide it in bottom of wardrobe and say "oh I have had it for ages" when he sees it :laughing:

Oh no - thats shoes isn't it!! :D

Twinkles
04-04-2011, 12:53 PM
Well I hope you're going to pop in and see me when you collect it , I'm in Redhill , the town next to Reigate !!

Jacko81
04-04-2011, 02:12 PM
i dont know how you could break it to him but the buggy is WOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

looks class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clapping: :clapping:

muffins
04-04-2011, 02:35 PM
Well I hope you're going to pop in and see me when you collect it , I'm in Redhill , the town next to Reigate !!

I love to but I'm going tonight, but thanks for asking!:D

pinky33
04-04-2011, 04:53 PM
I had many a nanny job in redhill and Reigate too, great neck of the woods!

miffy
04-04-2011, 05:02 PM
NO! Picking it up later & told him he had to look after the kids as I've got to go collect a buggy & he didn't ask so I didn't tell:laughing:

Good tactic! :thumbsup:

Miffy xx