PDA

View Full Version : Registered childminder in York

Nina Kirby
03-04-2011, 01:57 PM
Newly Ofsted Registered childminder in Huntington York, immediate full/part time vacancies 1 of which could be a baby place. Pre school children will have the chance to visit toddler/ childminding groups with parents permission. A Portfolio containing posters, policies and legal requirements is available for parents to view. No discrimination is shown to children and their families. I can pick up from St Wilfrids school as well as the local school. The hours I can provide are between 8am -6 pm and I can offer Emmergency, short term and baby-sitting duties as and when.
competetive rates with healthy snacks included, feel free to contact me for further information

jadavi
03-04-2011, 02:23 PM
good luck Nina, would love to know how you get on. I'm just about to start the course.
jackie

Nina Kirby
03-04-2011, 08:41 PM
good luck Nina, would love to know how you get on. I'm just about to start the course.
jackie

thanks a long process but hoping to find a family who needs my services very soon!

Nina Kirby
04-04-2011, 01:07 PM
thanks. its a long process but hoping to find a family who needs my services very soon!

let me know if there is any help you need!

LittleVoice
19-04-2011, 08:09 PM
OOO, me and my partner are looking at buying a house in Huntington! We currently live in Acomb so not that far away from you. We could arrange a play day with wih the mindee's when/if we ever get moved.
Although i'm currently still on maternity leave so there would only be me and my daughter and bump (due in 4 weeks!) for the next few months!!

Hope you get a family soon. xxx

Nina Kirby
09-05-2011, 10:35 AM
OOO, me and my partner are looking at buying a house in Huntington! We currently live in Acomb so not that far away from you. We could arrange a play day with wih the mindee's when/if we ever get moved.
Although i'm currently still on maternity leave so there would only be me and my daughter and bump (due in 4 weeks!) for the next few months!!

Hope you get a family soon. xxx

I sent you a reply, im not sure how this works though, did you recieve it?

LittleVoice
19-05-2011, 01:31 PM
Hello, no i've not got any reply that you sent me, could you send it again please? x

Nina Kirby
24-05-2011, 02:41 PM
I am sorry gut I really don't know how to reply to you my e-mail address is ninakirby@tiscali.co.uk, get in touch if you want too!

md0u0131
14-07-2011, 06:36 PM
I grew up in Huntington - now live down in Selby so not too far away from you!

Pipsqueak
14-07-2011, 07:08 PM
are you ladies coming on the York meet up????