PDA

View Full Version : Triple buggy!

muffins
02-04-2011, 06:29 PM
I used my buggy pod for the 1st time on Fri! I found it ok:rolleyes: , I'd be happy to use it as a back up if I couldn't fit anything bigger in the car or if I didn't need it very often BUT I DO.

So which triple buggy do you use & whats its pros & cons!

:D

BlondeMoment
02-04-2011, 06:47 PM
I've got a Graco tandem one. It's great cos it's narrow and I've got no problems getting it in and out of doors etc. Narrow paths are no problem either and the tots enjoy it being like a train lol. It folds down flat enough and fits quite easily into the car boot but I do have to detach the hood and take off the parcel shelf in the car. It's got a lovely big basket underneith so lots of room for bags etc.

Downsides are with it being long it's quite hard to steer. It's also not great for sleeping in as the front seat doesn't recline as comfortably as the back seat. It's back is flat with no ridge or anything at the side so when it's reclined sleepers have nothing to rest their heads against at the sides.

The back one is much better tho so if you've only got one that will want to sleep in it you've no problem.
All double buggies are all really heavy :(

muffins
02-04-2011, 06:53 PM
Thanks blondemoment BUT I ment to type triple buggy not double I've already got 2 of those:blush: Sorry, thats what happens when you try to do something while keeping a snotty baby happy:blush:

onceinabluemoon
02-04-2011, 07:13 PM
Definitely the ABC Everest triple, made by the good people at Phil and Teds. Can be also used as a double

muffins
02-04-2011, 07:37 PM
Definitely the ABC Everest triple, made by the good people at Phil and Teds. Can be also used as a double

From my research I think I agree! Do you have one?

Are they easy to fold? I know it fits in my car because I nearly brought one last year but wasn't the one who folded it!

onceinabluemoon
02-04-2011, 07:44 PM
From my research I think I agree! Do you have one?

Are they easy to fold? I know it fits in my car because I nearly brought one last year but wasn't the one who folded it!

Yes I have one, and yes its fairly easy to fold, you fold it from the front and it takes a bit of getting used to but once learnt its fine. :)

BlondeMoment
03-04-2011, 11:15 AM
Thanks blondemoment BUT I ment to type triple buggy not double I've already got 2 of those:blush: Sorry, thats what happens when you try to do something while keeping a snotty baby happy:blush:

Oh. LOL! God I don't think I'd cope with a triple buggy. The double is heavy enough and bless those LOs, they don't get any lighter over time