PDA

View Full Version : My Brain is Fried!

rickysmiths
02-04-2011, 05:40 PM
Just got home from my first Training Day for the new Level 3 Diploma. We were there from 10 to 4pm and no Coffee or Tea or Water provided and we were told it would be so we didn't take anything :panic:

It was good but a lot to take in and I must say a little muddled so hope it settles down. The trainer was good but is not the one we will be having for the rest of the course. Loads of homework to do ready for next month.

The things we do for childminding!

TheBTeam
02-04-2011, 05:41 PM
Well done you! Rather you than me!

LOOPYLISA
02-04-2011, 05:58 PM
10-4 with no drink :eek: think i would have walked out and gone and got one! :D

Mouse
02-04-2011, 06:01 PM
No coffee :eek: :eek: :eek:

I hope they put that right for next time!

charleyfarley
02-04-2011, 06:13 PM
I only drink pepsi max so am always prepared and have a bottle in my bag :thumbsup:

To leave you without a drink is just :eek:

Good luck with your homework :thumbsup: And take a flask next time just incase :thumbsup:

Carol xx

Mollymop
02-04-2011, 07:30 PM
I would have had to say something if we weren't offered a drink after all that time there!
Well done to you for doing your l3 seems to omuch for me at the moment, if I do it I will have to do it extention as can't travel to college every week.
Hope it goes well x

rickysmiths
04-04-2011, 12:50 PM
I would have had to say something if we weren't offered a drink after all that time there!
Well done to you for doing your l3 seems to omuch for me at the moment, if I do it I will have to do it extention as can't travel to college every week.
Hope it goes well x

Thats why I have gone for this course because I would rather do 1 Sat a month than rush to college an evening a week after work.

rickysmiths
04-04-2011, 12:54 PM
I only drink pepsi max so am always prepared and have a bottle in my bag :thumbsup:

To leave you without a drink is just :eek:

Good luck with your homework :thumbsup: And take a flask next time just incase :thumbsup:

Carol xx

Oh we did complain because we were told coffee and tea were provided :rolleyes: Anyhow I am getting it all for next time and we are all putting into a kitty, so sorted :thumbsup:

Andrea08
04-04-2011, 01:03 PM
hi just asking is this instead of the NVQ3? or is it something we will all have to do TY x

The Juggler
04-04-2011, 01:27 PM
i hope you were VERY honest on their course evaluation form. If they didn't give you one, e-mail them the feedback and make sure the advertisers or whichever directory you found the training course in, are aware of the poor provision.:panic: