PDA

View Full Version : sort off UPDATE on "what to do?" post

emmadines
24-04-2008, 01:17 PM
I dont know if any of you remember this post, it was a couple of days ago.

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=7815

anyway I have had a good old think and have come up with a compramise (sp?) anyway what do you think of this??

she wants to pay only for the 4 days a childminder has her 2 boys (one 7 and the other 10) they could be any four days out of the five (mon-fri after school only) could be sometimes only 2 weekdays and 2 days weekend where I think someoone else has them for that normally. wheather the childminder has thses kids for just 2 or all 4 days a week they will still be paid the 4 days

hope your following this...... Im struggling :blush:

She dosent want to pay for when she gose on holiday as the childminder will be getting 4 days paid regardless of not having ther children for 2 of those all the time.

I planed that ppl who want random days will book for those day wheather the children are there as I will need to keep that space for that child clear and they pay if they go on hol but not if I go on hol!

so I thought that if I took this then I ask for 5 days (afterschool) paid regardless of them being there(she only needs 4 out the 5 but could be any of those days.) and she not have to pay for the 1 week of the holiday, anymore then she pays?

do you think I am doing the right thing or am I being a mug????

angeldelight
24-04-2008, 01:38 PM
That sounds ok

If you are happy with that then do it

Just make it very clear what the rules are and make sure its in your contract

Good luck

Angel xx