PDA

View Full Version : Thank goodness

Pipsqueak
01-04-2011, 12:21 PM
is what one parent at school said to me this morning.... thank goodness you are actually real......

why ......

because my own son pushed me to the limit this morning and I cracked up at him......

the parent was really glad that I showed my 'weakness' eventually because her and her friends thought that they were doing something wrong....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

not actually sure that was a good comment or not though:o

Polly2
01-04-2011, 12:35 PM
YAY :clapping: pip is human after all!! x :p

The Juggler
01-04-2011, 01:36 PM
oh hon. i sympathise. My Bells was on one this morning too. When I had a go at ds (11) the other week because he'd left his lunchbox in the house - again (without shouting I hasten to add) the dd of a woman I know asked her mum 'do you think she can't cope because she has too many children?' her mum said 'I expect so!':eek: :angry: so I'm not allowed to tell my son off because I have other children without it being because I can't cope - not because he's done something wrong :panic: :panic: :panic:

for weeks I felt awful and that was what people thought of me but sounds like the mums at your school just see it as human not cos you can't cope cos of the other children you look after - so a lot better perspective they have of you honey, than the mums at my school have of me clearly :panic:

we are all human x

miffy
01-04-2011, 05:21 PM
is what one parent at school said to me this morning.... thank goodness you are actually real......

why ......

because my own son pushed me to the limit this morning and I cracked up at him......

the parent was really glad that I showed my 'weakness' eventually because her and her friends thought that they were doing something wrong....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

not actually sure that was a good comment or not though:o

I think it was a back-handed compliment :rolleyes:

Not really sure though! :laughing:

Miffy xx