PDA

View Full Version : Where do I record

JumpingJacks
01-04-2011, 10:59 AM
Where do I record chats that I have had with nursery regarding LO? Daily diary that I send home doesn't come back every day so can't always put it in that, also if daily diary is not being returned should I just write something up and stick in in when it is returned? I don't want it to look like I am not doing what is required from me.

Thanks all

Jackie x

miss mopple
01-04-2011, 11:06 AM
I put a page in the back of their LJ and note when we have exchanged info

Flisspaps
01-04-2011, 11:08 AM
LJ, and then put your next planning sheet next to it to show that you've used what you've learned from the nursery to inform your planning and support development :)

JumpingJacks
01-04-2011, 12:18 PM
Thanks for the replies, would I put it in LJ even if it was about toileting, personal circumstances etc or somewhere else?

I am catching up on paperwork as Mindee and my own LO are asleep! Quiet friday afternoon for me!!

Flisspaps
01-04-2011, 01:08 PM
If it contained developmental stuff (eg uses the loo unaided/has accidents) then in the LJ, if it's about home situation (eg stuff about parents situation etc) I'd probably put it with the contract.

JumpingJacks
01-04-2011, 01:23 PM
If it contained developmental stuff (eg uses the loo unaided/has accidents) then in the LJ, if it's about home situation (eg stuff about parents situation etc) I'd probably put it with the contract.

Thanks for your help :)