PDA

View Full Version : Annual Regional Meeting

JennyM
31-03-2011, 10:20 PM
I am newly registered and don't have any mindees yet, nor do I know any other childminders in my area.

I have had an invite from the NCMA to attend my Annual Regional Meeting. Is it worth going to? Will I miss out if I don't go?

Also, how do you join your local Childminding Association?

Thank you!

Pipsqueak
05-04-2011, 11:28 AM
I am newly registered and don't have any mindees yet, nor do I know any other childminders in my area.

I have had an invite from the NCMA to attend my Annual Regional Meeting. Is it worth going to? Will I miss out if I don't go?

Also, how do you join your local Childminding Association?

Thank you!

Definately go:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Polly2
05-04-2011, 11:49 AM
Yes go! You can find out about any local groups also by phoning your LA or sometimes theyare listed on the family information website. You never know there may be a group of people going from your area :)

cherry
05-04-2011, 12:08 PM
Whereabouts are you as we have a childminders conference in Oxfordshire this month.

Playmate
05-04-2011, 06:01 PM
As a committee member of our region, I would also say go :D What area are you? there are a lot of regional committee members from around the country on here I'm sure we could point you in the right direction for who to look out for :D

Flisspaps
06-04-2011, 10:18 AM
I'd go to mine, but unfortunately as I don't drive, and they've chosen somewhere outside of a city centre to hold it, it will be more trouble and expense than it is worth to get there via public transport.