PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Attendance Record

Annelize
31-03-2011, 07:59 PM
Just a quick couple of question.
1. I start next week Monday with a full week of childminding, but 1 of the little ones have a settling in session tomorrow for 4 hours (1 of those hours mum and dad will be her) and then the same on Sunday. Do I need to fill this in on the weekly attendance record sheet? It just seems like a wast of a full weeks attendance sheet and I was wondering if I only need to start filling it in from the actually contracted date?
2. With my visitors recording book do parents need to sign that too or is it just other visitors? They will already be signing the attendance sheet for their little ones (which says they were here)?
:o Annelize

babs
31-03-2011, 08:01 PM
when mine come for settling in session if parents stay ( 1st time) they sign in on vistors sheet. if lo is been left after like you say hour then i fill out attendance sheet mine are ncma ones so each is for the month ...( have 4 /5 weeks on them)

Annelize
31-03-2011, 08:06 PM
when mine come for settling in session if parents stay ( 1st time) they sign in on vistors sheet. if lo is been left after like you say hour then i fill out attendance sheet mine are ncma ones so each is for the month ...( have 4 /5 weeks on them)

Now I did not spot that it was for 4 weeks :blush: There is no other children here when they are coming for the settling in session so I'll just get them to sign the attendance sheet then thanks x

sarah707
31-03-2011, 08:47 PM
Always always sign children in and out using the exact times - I keep a clock by my register to make sure I record it correctly.

It is important for insurance.

Good luck next week :D

Annelize
01-04-2011, 03:11 PM
Always always sign children in and out using the exact times - I keep a clock by my register to make sure I record it correctly.

It is important for insurance.

Good luck next week :D

Just a quick question. I notice that the NCMA weekly recording form only allow for the parents to sign once (which seems to be what they do at the end of the week when they agree with the amount of hours). Now do everyone else just use their own sign in sheets for the parents to sign the children in and out each day?