PDA

View Full Version : I am not having anymore kids so you won't get any more income out of me!!!!

candy cat
31-03-2011, 06:41 PM
New parent said this tonight....exact words:rolleyes: ....I said ...you are happy with just lo then and She said' yep you won't get any more income out of me!'....I said I didn't even think about making money out of future babies...not my style....she knew she hit a nerve! bloomin cheek!

venus89
31-03-2011, 06:43 PM
:rolleyes: what can you say......

onceinabluemoon
31-03-2011, 06:46 PM
Maybe she thought childminders held mums hostage in the cupboard under the stairs and used them as brood mares in order to keep themselves in business? :rolleyes:

Pipsqueak
31-03-2011, 06:46 PM
I think that is really inconsderate of her - mardy old bag. She should be doing her bit to help the economy and I would have told her so!:laughing:

I have one parent who tells me I can't give up because when she is ready to have more bairns she doesn't want anyone else.

How strange though (yours not mine:laughing: )

onceinabluemoon
31-03-2011, 06:50 PM
I have one parent who tells me I can't give up because when she is ready to have more bairns she doesn't want anyone else.

Aw how sweet :)

I have one mum who's told me I can't give up any time soon as she wants me to have her dd until she's 18!!!

Thats all well and good but I'll be nearly 70 then!!! :eek:

Alibali
31-03-2011, 07:13 PM
Cheeky madam! One of my present lo's parents checked I could have their baby before they started trying for it:laughing: :laughing:

Pipsqueak
31-03-2011, 07:18 PM
Aw how sweet :)

I have one mum who's told me I can't give up any time soon as she wants me to have her dd until she's 18!!!

Thats all well and good but I'll be nearly 70 then!!! :eek:

how old is the mindee? how old are you?

Its funny isn't it, you get a picture in your head of how old someone is, or how they look...... I have you pegged in your early 30's...

onceinabluemoon
31-03-2011, 08:03 PM
how old is the mindee? how old are you?

Its funny isn't it, you get a picture in your head of how old someone is, or how they look...... I have you pegged in your early 30's...

Aw bless your cotton socks Pip, mindee is almost one, I'll let you do the maths

and I'm a great big fat ugly lump! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

(in my head I'm a size 10 still, and in my early 30s! ;) )

merry
31-03-2011, 09:09 PM
She probably just meant it as a joke, and then felt embarrassed when she realised you'd taken offence. I keep telling my parents to get busy making more babies and keep me in a job, but so far no luck :laughing:

:)

miffy
31-03-2011, 09:11 PM
Strange thing to say - never mind, probably best ignored :)

Miffy xx

The Juggler
31-03-2011, 09:33 PM
how rude! bluemoon I also am surprised. Mind you in my head myself and all the people I get on with (face to face or virtual) are around 30. I'm rubbish at telling people's ages so pin them (and me) with my favorite age :laughing: :laughing: