PDA

View Full Version : has anyone done the cypop5

rachelmama
31-03-2011, 05:04 PM
:) hallo everyone

my partner is about to enrol on the cypop5 course has anyone done this and how did they find it, i did the icp
it is around 2 40 pounds i was told , and unable to get funding in our area i wish he didd his icp same time as i did only he worked shifts and couldnt attend.
thank you :D

Weeze1979
31-03-2011, 05:22 PM
Am doing it right now.... literally! (just having a tea break! :P)

Tell him not to leave all the tasks to the last minute!! !!!;)

jellytots2912
31-03-2011, 05:57 PM
i have did the course in october was a bit of a disorganised mess, i think we were the first group in or area to do the portfolio course( before that it had been a tick box test at the end ), we had no workbooks or anything for the first couple of sessions we finally got workbooks about 2 months after the 8 week course had finished ! and also submitted my work in january and i still have not found out if i passed or not :-( , i did find it alot of work and definately do not leave the tasks to the last minute cause i did and regretted it lol :-)

rachelmama
01-04-2011, 03:28 PM
good luck hope u pass :)

Mamma4Ya
05-08-2011, 01:11 AM
:) hallo everyone

my partner is about to enrol on the cypop5 course has anyone done this and how did they find it, i did the icp
it is around 2 40 pounds i was told , and unable to get funding in our area i wish he didd his icp same time as i did only he worked shifts and couldnt attend.
thank you :D

I went to my first meeting yesterday :) I was going to do the CYPOP5 but then was told it is not accredited in Wales as the only way to become a Childminder in Wales is by doing the ICP course.

Chanty_b
07-11-2012, 04:49 PM
Hi,

Any idea how long it takes to complete the NCMA online Cypop5 course?

I am looking to do it in my spare time as work full time currently and want an idea of what I am committing myself to.