PDA

View Full Version : mindee jealous

cbj1609
30-03-2011, 05:29 PM
Hi, Was looking for some ideas about a little one I childmind. I'll give you a summary of ths set up...

I have looked after him since he was 9 months, 3 days a week up until April last year whern it dropped to one as mum went on maternity leave, anyway he has started coming back and is now 2 years and 9 months. He was coming on his own every wednesday and now is coming 3 days again but with his sister. I also childmind another little one.

When he came back on his own in September all he did was cry..:( Then he seem to settle again even though he knew mum was home with baby. He has come to me on Friday and also today and just stood in my lounge and pooed himself, not just poo but Diaorrhea (spelt wrong) not necessary as he is potty trained,I man literally stood there pooing, horrible.

I called his dad and explained and too find out if had had a bug, you never know..his dad apologised and called the boys mum who came to collect him. I explained to his mum that as soon as I told him she was coming to get him, he stopped pooing and smiled...
I was really cross with him but thought I would stay as calm as possible as there was poo all over my floor. I told his mum who firstly hugged him...aghhh but then tried to explain how wrong it was.

Do you think he is doing it for attention because of the reaction I got when his mum came. If so any ideas about how I can stop him doing it. The crying all day I will deal with but cant be doing poo everywhere everytime, not fair on the others I care for.

Sorry for going on but I was so cross and stressed at the end of the day - even though that was 6pm tonight..I just wanted some helpful ideas.

Thank You
Catherine

breezy
30-03-2011, 05:54 PM
I dont know, it could be attention, to which I would say ignore it, but obviously you cant:(
He could be poorly though as I'm not sure how he can create diahorrea when he wants!
ok I'm no help, hopefully someone more experienced will be along!