PDA

View Full Version : the tickle report for thickies help

sweets
30-03-2011, 04:36 PM
Right i have whizzed through it, but i find it very hard to read long documents like that as the info just doesn't go into my head :blush: :laughing: i read it but dont take it in.

Can anyone explain what exactly it is? it constantly says recommendation, does that mean its not been properly sorted yet or does what it says go from now?

what will it practically mean for us regarding paperwork? can i light a fire and chuck all the daft stuff in tonight? :laughing:

also who is dame tickle? :blush:

im sorry i know i should know all this but i don't :panic: please someone simplify it for a thickie :D

Mouse
30-03-2011, 04:45 PM
Dame Tickle has done a review and made recommendations, which the government will now consider. Whether they take any notice of them all remains to be seen :rolleyes:

So, they are just recommendations, but hopefully policy will follow which takes them all into account. I think the new scheme (whatever they decide to call it) is due for release in Sept 2012. So until then, you have to carry on as you are - no bonfires yet.

Mouse
30-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Oh, and Clare Tickell (Tickle looks so much better!) is head of the charity ‘Action for Children’ and was asked to carry out a review of the EYFS. Although the review was for the Government she's independent

sweets
30-03-2011, 04:57 PM
ah thankyou mouse,

gutted we have to wait till 2012 for any changes tho,

i agree tickle is much better :laughing: