PDA

View Full Version : Think I have gremlins

janminder
29-03-2011, 02:20 PM
How can a toy washing machine disappear. The children were playhing with kitchen stuff this mo and I have just gone to set it back up for their return and I can't find the washing machine anywhere and it must be 10x8x6 inches. Have searched under table, behind curtains, behind furniture and in the toy cupboard in room where children play and eventualy searched EVERY ROOM. How can it disppear.

Hoping when I pick them up now one of them knows of a place where I hav'nt looked that it is hiding cos I can't think of anywhere else to look and I definitely didnt throw it away unless I have lost the plot!!!

PixiePetal
29-03-2011, 02:24 PM
sorry but :laughing:

I hate losing things - most turn up, but some not for months and in a place I have looked already - weird!

Andrea08
29-03-2011, 03:15 PM
pmsl,,, ohhh hun that happens at my house all the time, lost a high chair once,,, dont ask ... ok i had left it in the garden but ye when you 4get about it it will turn up lol

Pipsqueak
29-03-2011, 04:16 PM
happens here all the time - with big items, little items. I mislaid a buggy once.... turns out I put it in the bike shed.... not sure why..... I have been known to do the dogs food and shove it in the microwave, hrs later wondering why the dog is staring at the microwave.... milk has gone into the cupboard.... and so on.... actually saying that I bought a bagful of easter stuff the other day.......:blush:

let us know where you actually find it:laughing:

Alibali
29-03-2011, 04:54 PM
Have you found it? Check the fridge:laughing:

venus89
29-03-2011, 05:43 PM
:laughing: my husband lost dinner :laughing:

He was making something, I forget what, in a big casserole dish and lost the dish with the dinner in it. He was convinced that a bruglar had come in the house and stolen it :laughing:

Turns out he'd put it in the oven and forgotten :rolleyes:

snufflepuff
29-03-2011, 06:21 PM
Oh I really hate losing things! I have lost some packets of seeds and it's driving me crazy, I was up late last night trying to think of where they might be!

Carpet Monkeys
29-03-2011, 06:22 PM
Have you checked inside the toy kitchen, if you were playing with the kitchen stuff?

janminder
29-03-2011, 06:42 PM
:blush: :blush: Yes I have lost the plot, I had'nt got it out for them in the first place apparently which is unusual because I normally get all the bits out and was why I couldnt find it as it was still way at the back of the toy cupboard where I did'nt check because I presumed I had got it out.

venus89
29-03-2011, 06:44 PM
:blush: :blush: Yes I have lost the plot, I had'nt got it out for them in the first place apparently which is unusual because I normally get all the bits out and was why I couldnt find it as it was still way at the back of the toy cupboard where I did'nt check because I presumed I had got it out.

:laughing: :laughing: kind of thing I would do..... Glad that mystery got solved!

singlewiththree
29-03-2011, 07:00 PM
Can you look for my eyfs pack please as I'm having to print 117 pages!!! so I can fill in my accreditation paperwork

janminder
29-03-2011, 08:35 PM
Sorry, can't find it, hope it turns up thats a lot of printing otherwise!!

The Juggler
29-03-2011, 09:32 PM
:laughing: :laughing: this thread made me laugh - I do this all the time.

angeldelight
29-03-2011, 09:35 PM
:laughing: :laughing: this thread made me laugh - I do this all the time.

Same here ha ha

Angel xx