PDA

View Full Version : Maclaren Twin Triumph Question

phoebe-alice
29-03-2011, 01:04 PM
I have recently taken on another little one and am finding it increasingly difficult to get out for walks with them all they are ages 1, 2, 3 (and another 3 year old when the one year old isn't there) but none of them like to walk very far themselves and the youngest has a habbit of taking tantrums if we don't walk where he would like.
So usually the 1 and 2 year old are in the buggy maclaren twin triumph which has always been great for me. I do have a mamas and papas aria twin too but find it a bit flimsy and wheels don't like going where you want.
But I have been offered a buggy board which I am going to pick up this evening but I just wondered does anyone know if it will fit on to the maclaren? Just to make these trips a little easier and not have a tired 3 year old trailing behind asking to be picked up? :laughing:
It will be lovely if it fits so I have everything crossed. But if anyone knows or has any ideas that would be great thanks.

blue bear
29-03-2011, 01:25 PM
I have three types of buggy board the sit and ride and the lascal fit the other didnt

phoebe-alice
29-03-2011, 05:19 PM
I just fitted it and it seems to fit okay but I'm not sure it will be like with a wee one stood on though. :panic:
Its a little rascals stand on but I will have to wait until tomorrow to see if it will work. Here's hoping it works anyway as the days are just starting to get nicer!

onceinabluemoon
29-03-2011, 05:43 PM
I had a Lascal mini board on mine and it fit fine. I had it positioned behind one seat. I found I couldn't walk properly with it on though as I have quite a long stride and kept kicking the wheel on the inside of the buggy board/buggy

I tried walking on the side that didn't have the board but ended up with back ache, lol.

Hope you get on better x