View Full Version : Do I need to contact environmental health?

29-03-2011, 12:55 PM
Hi, I have just started minding and is it correct I have to have a visit from environmental health? If so does someone know where I can contact them?

29-03-2011, 01:32 PM
think it depends were you live, in our area we just have to inform them and complete a form to register as a food business but they dont come out to inspect, just ring up your local e.h.o and ask

29-03-2011, 01:33 PM
Check your council's website, they should have a link or details of your local Environmental Health office.

29-03-2011, 01:33 PM
just get the number from your local council/authority or they can put you through

29-03-2011, 03:32 PM
hi contact your DO, each area is different..

in Blackpool we have to do food and hygene every 3yrs and thats it because Blackpool ahs so many food outlets they just couldnt keep up with us all lol :laughing:

29-03-2011, 07:51 PM
again it depends on area,
i had to fill a form in but not had any inspections i think in my area they target cafes/take aways more