PDA

View Full Version : Hazey Dayz has vacancies

Tink
28-03-2011, 07:04 AM
"HAZEY DAYZ" Childminding has vacancies :)
We are open from 8am - 6pm, Monday - Friday all year round.
We are in Deepcar and I can drop off and collect from Stocksbridge, Nursery Infants school.

I am an accredited Childminder so I can offer all 3-4 year olds the free 15 hour entitlement.

I work alongside my husband as my assistant and we offer a very safe, welcoming, friendly, fun homely environment for all.

I previously worked as a Nursery Nurse for over 9 years and as a mum myself, know how hard it is to leave your child to return to work.
Here at Hazey Dayz we will try to make that transition as smooth as possible not only for your child, but for you as a parent.
We want you to feel happy and relaxed when you go to work knowing your child is having the best possible care and the best start in life.

We offer various activities all EYFS related, planned to each child's specific needs and make sure that each child is getting the most out of their time with us.
We enjoy visiting various play centers, local library and park.

I hold an NVQ level 3, am first aid and Safeguarding trained and have an enhanced CRB check.
We are non smokers!
Richard is starting his NVQ level 2 in April, has a CRB check and first aid trained.

For more information, please contact Sarah on 07748552115 I'll look forward to speaking to you