PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Deflated at the mo

fieryleo1984
28-03-2011, 06:53 AM
Morning everyone, so I am still waitng for me pre-reg visit. Im sick of chasing prospects now (I have been chasing for three weeks!) there deadline to visit me was friday and they missed it. Apparently the area manager was looking into it and rinign me friday but I never had the call. They wont be able to visit me this week either as I have told them constantly I work weds, thurs and fri parttime so they can only come monday and tuesday.

I havent even bothered to do any more paperwork (policies etc) or studying the eyfs as I seem to have lost all motivation.

Em xx:panic:

~Chelle~
28-03-2011, 08:48 AM
Have you tried complaining to Ofsted and see if they can do anything about it??

Hope you get things sorted out soon x

Mouse
28-03-2011, 11:11 AM
That's really bad.

I think I'd get on to Ofsted and see if there's anything they can do.

suzyjane73
28-03-2011, 12:32 PM
I'm in a similar situation to you! I've been waiting weeks for "the call" for the pre reg visit. Everything seems to have taken the longest amount of time possible and I don't feel i can do anything elso now until they come. I had an enquiry before christmas for a child to mind and I was sure I would be up and running by april but it looks like I'm going to miss out on that one now!

guest3
28-03-2011, 12:39 PM
Morning everyone, so I am still waitng for me pre-reg visit. Im sick of chasing prospects now (I have been chasing for three weeks!) there deadline to visit me was friday and they missed it.

Em xx:panic:

I've been registered since Sept 09 but have still not had my first real inspection.
I had it arranged but then my Dad died so I postponed it, and I'm still waiting! I've rung Prospects 3 or 4 times and they've said I'm overdue and someone will ring me back but they never do :(

fieryleo1984
28-03-2011, 01:35 PM
Well ive rang prospects again today and its the usual we will send a email urgent to the inspecting team. Then I rang ofsted and they said if I dont hear off them tomorrow then to call them and they will chase.

x

Daisy1956
28-03-2011, 01:53 PM
Good luck I hope you hear soon.