PDA

View Full Version : recommendations wanted please

Hayley102
27-03-2011, 08:58 AM
Hi

I am looking for a new single buggy and buggy board. I have a Mclaren at the moment but don't like the brakes. Any one used the seats to go? do you walk into them any more than the buggy boards? Don't want to spend too much but want to get value for money. All views welcome. Thank you

Tinglesnark
27-03-2011, 09:11 AM
I prefer my swiss bibi strolli and any single - it comes with an attachment for any buggy under the sun and fits perfectly on to my maclaren, my cheapo mothercare emergency buggy, my double nipper 360 and next on the list will be my new single nipper 360 that i shall be purchasing next week for our woodland treks (i can push it one handed, therefore can walk my dog at the same time as doing the school run)

I have 2 buggy boards, both of which broke but the bibi strolli was the BEST £60 i have EVER spent because there are never arguments over getting on it - just whose turn it is :laughing:

BuggsieMoo
27-03-2011, 09:41 AM
Tescos are selling one a bit like a graco at present and its their baby sale event
Lisa x

Alibali
28-03-2011, 05:41 PM
I like the strolli rider too, as it means you can still walk close to the pram which is better for your back - I suppose the buggy pod would be the same.