PDA

View Full Version : Phil & Teds ........ What Colour is yours??

button68
23-04-2008, 08:29 PM
I want one that won't show the dirt as bad.

sarah707
23-04-2008, 09:23 PM
I haven't got one! :crying:

SimplyLucy
23-04-2008, 09:34 PM
Neither have I...........

I want one..........:crying:

miffy
23-04-2008, 09:37 PM
Can't help - haven't got one

miffy xx

Jinx
23-04-2008, 09:38 PM
Mine is black. Wanted Navy but was too impatient to wait the extra 2-3 weeks for it!!!!!! I love it. :jump for joy:

Jinx x

Chell
23-04-2008, 10:24 PM
I think I am going to buy the charcoal.

Annie_T
23-04-2008, 11:44 PM
what is this? .... never heard of it doh

oakie dokie
24-04-2008, 05:44 AM
hello, mine is red and doesn't show much dirt considering the colour. Cheryl did have the navy one and i thought it looked faded. She did buy it secondhand, so not to sure how old it was.
The covers come off completely to clean them. I have not done this yet, so don't know how difficult it is.

hazelx

button68
24-04-2008, 08:12 AM
I love the apple colour but not sure how practical it will be :(

littlepixies
24-04-2008, 09:57 AM
i dont have one my self but have a friend who has and it was orange...... she wanted to stand out from the crowd but soon realise was a big mistake, dirty yep ya right after 3 months it was so grubby and not even washingmachine would sort the grub out so keep away from the orange ones!!!!!

Rubybubbles
24-04-2008, 10:08 AM
I have the red, had it over 2 years and the colour still:thumbsup:

I also love the apple colour but bit to much I think!!

HAve you seen the new pink one:clapping: love it haha

button68
25-04-2008, 10:29 AM
i dont have one my self but have a friend who has and it was orange...... she wanted to stand out from the crowd but soon realise was a big mistake, dirty yep ya right after 3 months it was so grubby and not even washingmachine would sort the grub out so keep away from the orange ones!!!!!

Yes it is the footwell where their muddy feet go that I fear for :(

It's either play safe and go for black or charcol or live a bit and get the red as the footwell on the red one is black anyway :thumbsup:

My friend will be 20% off at Mothercare so I'm going for that option.

Jinx
25-04-2008, 12:05 PM
Yes it is the footwell where their muddy feet go that I fear for :(

It's either play safe and go for black or charcol or live a bit and get the red as the footwell on the red one is black anyway :thumbsup:

My friend will be 20% off at Mothercare so I'm going for that option.

IF you look on the Phil and Teds web page, they are doing a new, basic model soon. It is only going to be available in red, thats why I ended up going for black. Think resale wise, people may think the red is the cheaper one! Got no idea when it is going to be available, Mothercare denied it even existed!:D

Hope you get yours soon. I luuuvvvvvvvvvvv mine. :D

Jinx x

emmadines
26-04-2008, 09:11 AM
I want one! I borrowed one of friend and hers was red! also 2nd hand and it looked fine!

all I can say to them is WOW!!! you get the double buggy but the manuverbility (sp? I know its wrong) of a sigle buggy! it a tad heavey at the back tho (to lift) But I still would get one!

there not cheep tho?

miss muffit
26-04-2008, 09:40 AM
Hiya

i have a black one (phil & ted) and they are brilliant I bought mine from a friend who has given up childminding.

On the school run the other day and the caretaker was well impressed with the buggy, i told him it wasnt handling very well as my tyres are a bit flat and bless him he went to his car got a pump and pumped them up for me.:D

could i just ask the ladies who have a phil and ted...where do you put your shopping etc when your using the buggy for 2 kiddies?

buildingblocks
29-04-2008, 03:58 PM
I want one but no way at the moment can I afford one.

Kaz some people I know keep talking about pannier bags for the shopping not sure where they go though.

miss muffit
29-04-2008, 04:30 PM
thanks for that buildingblocks i will have a look and see what they are like and the cost, maybe have a look on ebay

miss muffit
29-04-2008, 04:33 PM
sorry building blocks ....i have just seen your name so thanks Kate
I have had couple of bad days kaz x

MissTinkerbell
29-04-2008, 04:39 PM
Mine's black and fab. I'm boring - didn't want to stand out from the crowd.

As for shopping - you can get saddle bags which attach to the side but personally they then make it as awkward as a twin side by side.

Any small bits go in the shopping basket and others on top of hood.

I think that's the only downside to it - no where to put shopping!!

mjw
29-04-2008, 04:43 PM
Must be showing my age....had to google it to find out what everyone was on about!! Thought it was icecream then remembered that was Ben and Jerry!!:laughing: :laughing:
Mary