PDA

View Full Version : NCMA East Regional form

Playmate
26-03-2011, 02:21 PM
Hi all,

If you are a NCMA member in East Region please come and join us on Saturday 7th May in Cambridge. Below is a copy of the email that all East Region members should have received but just in case you didn't!
Blue Boy will co-leading the forum debate, and i'm sure they will find me something useful to do to :rolleyes: It should be a great day and we have use of the hotels spa facilities too :D
Bookings can be made through the my ncma website, however we are limited to numbers so don't leave it to late Any problems let me know.

Dear Colleague

Please find your invitation and booking form for the NCMA East Annual Regional and Policy Forum Meeting here. The event is fully volunteer led, by registered childminders just like you and is your chance to put your point across, make suggestions or generally talk about things which concern you. What an opportunity! A chance to meet with colleagues from across our region, to chat and network plus share ideas and experiences with one another.

The Forum discussion topic around the subject of NCMA Groups and Associations will no doubt be lively and give ample opportunity for us all to share our thoughts on the subject – do we need them, what are the benefits – are there any benefits? Well this is your chance to share your point of view. All of the issues raised during the Forum Discussion will be taken forward to NCMA’s board via the regions National Policy Forum Representatives, making the Regional forum the ideal place to get your voice heard.

There will be an opportunity to elect your committee and NPF member. If you are interested in joining the committee and helping to support the East region please complete the nomination form attached to the invitation. Should you like more information regarding any of the roles please feel free to contact Cathy Arnold (contact details below).

After lunch there will be a short presentation by an NCMA director and then you will have the opportunity to participate in our workshop ‘Healthy happy childminder, healthy happy practice’ and then you will be able to relax and take advantage of the spa facilities at the hotel.

If you have not attended a regional event before we really do hope that you will consider coming along this time.

Please feel free to share the invitation with your colleagues; we would love to see you and them in Cambridge on 7th May.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Many thanks,

East Regional Committee