PDA

View Full Version : my lo has chickenpox

newandlearning
25-03-2011, 10:24 AM
hi all..

I'm fairly sure that he has got the beginning stages of chicken pox and I'm off work today anyways.. so we are going to the doctor..

I'm just wondering .. I'm going to send my lo to his dad's for next week so I can still work which luckily he's happy to do ..

I'm wondering if my mindees who came into contact with my lo this week end up with chickenpox too.. would you still charge full fees for illness.. Its just I'd feel a lil responsible??

Pipsqueak
25-03-2011, 10:42 AM
yes i would charge full fees if they are off

no feeling guilty

your LO could have caught it from one of the mindees - one could be a carrier

alwaysright
26-03-2011, 07:22 AM
yes you definately charge full fee!! it could quite as easily be the other way around and your child caught it off a minded child so you could have to close and lose money!! if your child is there mixing with minded children they will undoubtely catch something from them given time as parents forever send in sick children saying "oh they're fine"..........:eek:

Milli147
26-03-2011, 08:50 AM
Full fees for sure - otherwise you are setting the precident that every time mindee catches anything they could say it was caught from your child!

miffy
26-03-2011, 08:58 AM
It's not your fault if the other mindees get chickenpox - it's going round atm and they could have picked it up from anywhere.

If your contracts say full fees for illness then you should charge in full.

Miffy xx