PDA

View Full Version : first aid

Rubybubbles
23-04-2008, 05:53 PM
phew, thats the first part of first aid over, got the second part next weds

got some wine chilling and been to the library to get some books (without kids in tow:eek: :D )

xxx

disney
23-04-2008, 06:35 PM
well done , yer a drop of wine is good im having one to so cheers . actcually im on my secound , good luck with your first aid :) x

sarah707
23-04-2008, 07:16 PM
Well done you! I hate the dummies... horrible slimy things... :panic:

Rubybubbles
23-04-2008, 07:18 PM
Well done you! I hate the dummies... horrible slimy things... :panic:

sarah honestly the bloke forgot the adult anne's:laughing: :eek:

it was so badley run!!

charleyfarley
23-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Well done and enjoy your wine

I'm always so relieved when this course is over

How I hate those dummies

Carol xx

nell57
23-04-2008, 08:17 PM
Well done on getting through your first session, I have mine in June. Have you got to do an exam thing at the end like Pauline did?

Helen

charleyfarley
23-04-2008, 08:20 PM
Well done on getting through your first session, I have mine in June. Have you got to do an exam thing at the end like Pauline did?

Helen

Who are you doing yours with Helen?

I didn't do an exam at the end of mine and only did it last July

Carol xx

nell57
23-04-2008, 08:28 PM
Think they are called saftey first, a married couple from Leek or they used to live there when I did it 3 years ago,

You get to know more about their personal life :rolleyes: than you do about what your there for

Where did you do yours Carol, am doing my food hygeine up hanley duck, May the 17th, have you done that one

button68
23-04-2008, 08:35 PM
I did my first part last saturday and I have part 2 next saturday :thumbsup:

charleyfarley
23-04-2008, 08:55 PM
Think they are called saftey first, a married couple from Leek or they used to live there when I did it 3 years ago,

You get to know more about their personal life :rolleyes: than you do about what your there for

Where did you do yours Carol, am doing my food hygeine up hanley duck, May the 17th, have you done that one

I did it with them, Safety First so no you shouldn't have an exam.

No, I've not done the hygiene one yet, may book up if you're on it as I need to do it.

I did the health and hygiene with them too and yes they do go on and on

Carol xx

nell57
23-04-2008, 09:09 PM
Its on May the Sat 17th at Hope centre Hanley, its in Huntbatch St right, by the car park. Do you think you'll be able book on it with you being in the moorlands.

I hope you can

Helen

charleyfarley
23-04-2008, 09:15 PM
Arhhh poo!

Hadn't thought of that, I'll look through my training book and see if it's there.

If it is I'll book it

Carol xx

miffy
23-04-2008, 09:56 PM
Good luck with the second part Emma - maybe he'll forget the dummies again next week :thumbsup:

miffy xx

Tatia
24-04-2008, 08:30 AM
You've reminded me to book my course for September as mine runs out in October. I have a choice of 6 evenings or 2 Saturdays. Think I'll go with Saturdays and get it over with. I hate first aid training.:mad:

Rubybubbles
24-04-2008, 10:16 AM
Good luck with the second part Emma - maybe he'll forget the dummies again next week :thumbsup:

miffy xx

:laughing: save some time and we'll get out early haha!!

No exam either:rolleyes: :D

nell57
24-04-2008, 10:20 AM
:laughing: save some time and we'll get out early haha!!

No exam either:rolleyes: :D

Thats good to hear no exam.

Sounds like the people have the same personalities that do the first aid around stoke area, or is part of the job description:D

Helen