PDA

View Full Version : the things they come out with :)

mrs robbie williams
24-03-2011, 06:46 PM
mindee age 4 was sitting wih me in the lounge playing with the kidizoom camera taking photos of everything when she noticed wedding photos on the wall, who's that she said pointing to dd who was bridesmaid then asked where ds1 n 2 were? i said they werent born, where were they then? well they werent born so they werent anywhere, were they dead? no they just werent born, so where were they then.................. this carried on throughout the day :panic: what do you say when they ask q like that???

sarah707
24-03-2011, 06:59 PM
Is she old enough to count / understand her numbers?

You were married xx years ago... ds is xx years old, dd is xx years old etc.

It's funny what they don't understand isn't it? :laughing:

amirose
24-03-2011, 08:00 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That really made me smile.
I have absolutely no idea what I would of said either :laughing:
Bless her though it really sounds as though she was totally puzzled by what you said!

One thing with kids is they don't forget, be prepared to be asked again tomorow!

hello kitty
24-03-2011, 08:25 PM
My dad used to tell me I was a twinkle in his eye before I was born!!!

Sarahbelle
24-03-2011, 08:44 PM
My dad used to tell me I was a twinkle in his eye before I was born!!!

Thats exactly what my Dad used to say and thats probably exactly what I would say! Lol. Dear old Dad, I miss him.

SammyM
24-03-2011, 08:51 PM
I was just going to say a twinkle in Daddies Eye, infact we were talking about something the other day and my son who's 6 said to my daughter who's 3, your weren't even in mommies tummy, you were still in dads eye, to which she replied well i could still see out of his eye!!!!!