PDA

View Full Version : EYFS Pack - or lack of!!

Twinkle-Toes
24-03-2011, 06:19 PM
Hiya everyone,

I went to my briefing session yesterday and was informed that the EYFS Packs are not being printed anymore.

I know i can get the info from the interent (even tho it is a million times harder to read it from the pc than a book but no way am i printing it all out :eek:) but just wondered what was on the cd-rom?

Would i be able to get a copy from anywhere?

Thanks

Kate

anthea jane
24-03-2011, 07:14 PM
I bought mine off ebay, I got the folder with everything in,books,cd ,poster etc... Cost me £20 though, but I think its worth it as much easier than working from a downloaded copy, and would probably cost the same if not more in ink and paper to print out!!

Anthea

Pipsqueak
24-03-2011, 07:16 PM
I am afraid I don't have any spare copies but I am sure someone around here will be kind enough if they have a spare.

These books are crown copyright and should not be re-sold.

Twinkle-Toes
24-03-2011, 07:21 PM
I am afraid I don't have any spare copies but I am sure someone around here will be kind enough if they have a spare.

These books are crown copyright and should not be re-sold.

Thanks Pipsqueak, I have (hopefully) secured the EYFS book for over the weekend on loan from my daughters teacher!

I'm just looking through the 'Preparing for your registration visit' book and think if i can crack on with that over the weekend then i will hopefully have a basic understanding.

Fingers crossed they get the changes sorted soon and get printing with vigor!

Pipsqueak
24-03-2011, 08:03 PM
we'll keep it bumped :)