PDA

View Full Version : Which magazines?

Beetlejuice
24-03-2011, 01:30 PM
Which childcare magazines do you subscribe to? I get Child Care, Nursery Education Plus and Creative Steps. I'm thinking of getting either Nursery World or Practical Preschool - I know I'm a minder but think they will be useful. Any recommendations?

Thanks

B x

Playmate
24-03-2011, 01:51 PM
We stopped getting Nursery World because it was weekly and couldn't keep up with it :blush: also didn't find it as useful. Having started the degree, the uni don't class Nursery World as an academic journal and they don't like us using it for citations, however the one they do recomend and I really like is Early Years Educator (EYE) lots of useful articles in there. Hth :D

miffy
24-03-2011, 01:55 PM
I get Creative Steps then buy the others depending whether there is anything in them that interests me.

I do like the EYE though.

Miffy xx

Pauline
24-03-2011, 02:19 PM
I get Creative Steps then buy the others depending whether there is anything in them that interests me.

I do like the EYE though.

Miffy xx

Keep an eye in the competitions section for a chance to win a years subscription to Creative Steps, coming soon :thumbsup:

Playmate
24-03-2011, 10:32 PM
Keep an eye in the competitions section for a chance to win a years subscription to Creative Steps, coming soon :thumbsup:

Like that one Pauline, thank you :D