PDA

View Full Version : was thinking how nice my garden looked

foxy lady
23-04-2008, 05:38 PM
we were playing out in the garden this afternoon and i was thinking how nice it looked.
UNTILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE OF MY DARLING MINDEESS STOMPED DOWN ALL MY DAFFODILLS when my back was turned for one minute.
dont you just love em!!!!! little darlings

Alibali
23-04-2008, 05:41 PM
I'm not brave enough to have flowers, patio, grass and decking. that's it! boring but practical.

Ali :)

mrsbumbles
23-04-2008, 05:42 PM
Ha HA Ha the true joys of childminding :laughing:

My mindee pulled the heads of my daffs and tulips and the mother just stood there and watched him :eek:

sarah707
23-04-2008, 05:50 PM
I have a garden full of footballers... mud everywhere... grass too scared to grow! :eek:

foxy lady
23-04-2008, 05:53 PM
well this is my first summer as a childminder perhaps ill just give flowers a miss.
i think ill just paint some on the walls :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Twinkles
23-04-2008, 05:56 PM
I have a garden full of footballers... mud everywhere... grass too scared to grow! :eek:

Me too !!!

Schnakes
23-04-2008, 06:02 PM
Haha! On Sunday I went to the garden centre, bought loads of lovely plants, tidied up the garden made it look really nice...by Monday evening all the tys were out again, the new flowers are wrecked and I neednt have bothered sweeping! Not entirely sure why I even bother trying...yet year after year, there I am at the garden centre buying plants I know full well will get wrecked! :veryangry: :doh: Soooooo annoying!

Sx