PDA

View Full Version : DONT FORGET THE NATIONAL STRATEGIES (EYFS ) IS CLOSING AT THE END OF THIS MONTH

angeldelight
23-03-2011, 06:51 PM
The website that is replacing it is

http://edsight.co.uk/early_years_services - it is new but is growing daily

Also

http://www.education.gov.uk/

Dont forget to download anything from the national strategies website before it closes

Angel xx

rickysmiths
23-03-2011, 06:53 PM
Thank you for the reminder Angel. I spent some time at the weekend downloading some of the info. Now off to look at the new sites.

Bilmy have you seen the membership fees for the Edsite? :eek: I don't think it is aimed at cms.

onceinabluemoon
23-03-2011, 07:09 PM
I'm clearly suffering from sleep deprivation here but have no idea what would be good to download from the nat strats website, please advise me, pretty please with sugar on...

angeldelight
23-03-2011, 07:13 PM
I'm clearly suffering from sleep deprivation here but have no idea what would be good to download from the nat strats website, please advise me, pretty please with sugar on...

The resources !! :laughing:

Angel x

onceinabluemoon
23-03-2011, 07:49 PM
ok, so thats what i thought but all i can see is leaflets and stuff. Obviously seriously thick...

Not to worry, I've not used it in the 2.5 years I've been minding so I doubt I'll miss it, lol

angeldelight
23-03-2011, 08:41 PM
ok, so thats what i thought but all i can see is leaflets and stuff. Obviously seriously thick...

Not to worry, I've not used it in the 2.5 years I've been minding so I doubt I'll miss it, lol

Sorry I tried to post the link for you but I an not get it to work

Have any of you seen the price for membership for that site above

They are having a laugh I think

Angel xx

charleyfarley
23-03-2011, 09:53 PM
Sorry I tried to post the link for you but I an not get it to work

Have any of you seen the price for membership for that site above

They are having a laugh I think

Angel xx

That's a huge amount to pay :eek:

Thanks for reminding me, printers at the ready for the weekend, after my course of course :D

Carol xx

angeldelight
23-03-2011, 10:04 PM
That's a huge amount to pay :eek:

Thanks for reminding me, printers at the ready for the weekend, after my course of course :D

Carol xx

You got another course ? Wow you really know how to have a good weekend dont you Carol ha ha

Angel xx

charleyfarley
23-03-2011, 10:06 PM
You got another course ? Wow you really know how to have a good weekend dont you Carol ha ha

Angel xx

I know I lead such an exciting life :laughing: :laughing: It's only for 3 hours so not to bad. Bet you are going shopping :laughing:

Carol xx

angeldelight
23-03-2011, 10:39 PM
I know I lead such an exciting life :laughing: :laughing: It's only for 3 hours so not to bad. Bet you are going shopping :laughing:

Carol xx

I dont think so Carol

Got to get ready for my man :laughing:

Angel xx