PDA

View Full Version : parents!

jaja
23-04-2008, 04:04 PM
I was at my sons school waiting to pick up when my mobile started ringing, well what i answered was so funny, not at the time but now it is!! lol well a parent was ranting down the phone at me :angry: about me not picking her ds up and why wasnt i there! ect ect i said its wednesday and i dont have him on a wed and never had, she said no its isnt its thursday! well she wouldnt believe she kept ranting til her son interupted her and told her it was wed! well she didnt say sorry just bye. Best bit was while she was ringing me and having a go she had let her son who she was suppost to be picking up at the school gates while she rang from home, so he was 25 mins late being picked up!! dear me some parents get worse and worse!! :panic: :panic:

parents who would have them!

xx

Pipsqueak
23-04-2008, 04:23 PM
and I would do a prompt letter to them (even if you do find it funny) to say that whilst you appreciate mistakes are made an apology goes a long way!:D :D

:rolleyes:

sarah707
23-04-2008, 04:39 PM
:laughing: Oh dear I bet she feels a right twit!

Alibali
23-04-2008, 05:09 PM
Hee hee, don't you just love it when parents realise they aren't perfect like us :D :D

Ali :)

Twinkles
23-04-2008, 06:21 PM
I hope you get an apology. What makes some parents think they can speak to you like that ?