PDA

View Full Version : 2 enquireies visiting on same day

mufftie
23-03-2011, 11:50 AM
Lucky me :)

Ihave a set of parents coming at 1:30 on Friday with a 7 month old to start in aug

And a parent who wants wrap around school care coming at 5 pm Friday to start in 4 wks

I've never had 2 visit in the same day

I'm really busy at the mo have been for a good while but I've just lost 1 full timer to maternity leave and another goes in may then I lose 3 to school in sept so these enquiries couldn't come at a better time really

Wish me luck please

And I guess I'm going to have to take some kind of retainer / deposit for the baby , what do you lot suggest?

Thanks

JCrakers
23-03-2011, 12:03 PM
Excellent...I'm still waiting for the calls to come. I have two leaving for school in sept which seems a long time away but it will soon come around.

I always ask for a months fees as the deposit..works for me as parents have to pay in advance anyway. So when they start they have already paid for the month. If they pull out, its non refundable.

becky x

mrs_scottydog
23-03-2011, 12:11 PM
Good luck with your visits, hope they go well. :) Hx

mum22
23-03-2011, 12:23 PM
good luck, fingers crossed:thumbsup:

grindal
23-03-2011, 02:02 PM
I ask for the equivalent of 2 weeks fees as a deposit plus a £50 non refundable admin fee. I have never asked for a retainer but if you are holding a space you can ask for upto half fees from now until the place is taken.

The Juggler
23-03-2011, 02:08 PM
good luck hon. I had a few leave last Sept and did not manage to fill the vacancies other than with a few hours per week. However, I've one leaving this Sept and signed a baby to replace her in Jan this year, so things looking up.

Really hope you get these contracts honey x