PDA

View Full Version : loosing mindees

donnamarie2
23-03-2011, 08:09 AM
Oh my god just as i was beginning to get children (2) lol one is leaving.
I'm slowly loosing the will to live and am thinking my time may never come in this game ha ha.
Do i need to put in my register that the contract has ended?
Thanks x

candy cat
23-03-2011, 08:28 AM
yes just write date.....goes with job i'm afraid I lost my beloved first mindee after 3 mths due to moving......i sobbed so much.

sarah707
23-03-2011, 06:29 PM
It can be really hard when some children leave.

Write a little note to parents noting the last day, stating any money owed, reminding them to cancel tax credits and thanking them for letting you share in lo's life.

Good luck! :D

donnamarie2
24-03-2011, 11:24 AM
Thanks ladies, but the child is not leaving now his mum rang last night to ask if he could stay!! yay

mufftie
24-03-2011, 11:31 AM
lol , glad for you

ive got 3 leaving me in september due to going to school , ive had the one 4 years , another for 2 yrs and and 1 for just 1 yr

also ive got 3 mums pregnant 1 on leave already , early mat leave due to complications another going im may and 1 newly pregnant :eek:

thats basically my entire business !!!!!!! :eek:

on the upside i do have 2 sets of parents coming on friday looking for childcare a full time baby for august and an after school pick up , i really need these contracts else i may have to pannic :panic:

donnamarie2
24-03-2011, 11:39 AM
lol , glad for you

ive got 3 leaving me in september due to going to school , ive had the one 4 years , another for 2 yrs and and 1 for just 1 yr

also ive got 3 mums pregnant 1 on leave already , early mat leave due to complications another going im may and 1 newly pregnant :eek:

thats basically my entire business !!!!!!! :eek:

on the upside i do have 2 sets of parents coming on friday looking for childcare a full time baby for august and an after school pick up , i really need these contracts else i may have to pannic :panic:

Oh my goodness hope you get the new ones! x