View Full Version : Parent Brochure

Jo Jo
22-03-2011, 02:03 PM
Hi all im just in the process of making a parent brochure,
What would you put in yours ?
Any help would be grateful x

Minstrel
22-03-2011, 02:13 PM
Do you mean to give parents who enquire about your service or something to give parents when they sign a contract with you? I have both.

candy cat
22-03-2011, 02:15 PM
I do a parent pack with all forms to be signed (not contract) all my policies and procedures, holiday forms and sickness guidelines..they only get once a deposit as been signed!:)

Jo Jo
22-03-2011, 02:24 PM
Do you mean to give parents who enquire about your service or something to give parents when they sign a contract with you? I have both.

Im thinking of doing a leaflet/brochure for a parent who enquire, i was also going to make a parent pack to include my policies and procedures for parents once contract is signed.

i just dont know were to start really lol

Minstrel
22-03-2011, 02:39 PM
Ok well I had some made up on Vistaprint

The front cover has my name address and contact details on.

Then inside i have a little introduction to myself, why I have chosen to childmind, experience and my children, no pets, no smoking household etc etc

Also I have a page of my 'aims' and objectives for my business etc how i work and what i want to achieve.

An example of the palces we go and activities we do.

Opening times and pricing.

Jo Jo
22-03-2011, 02:42 PM
Ok well I had some made up on Vistaprint

The front cover has my name address and contact details on.

Then inside i have a little introduction to myself, why I have chosen to childmind, experience and my children, no pets, no smoking household etc etc

Also I have a page of my 'aims' and objectives for my business etc how i work and what i want to achieve.

An example of the palces we go and activities we do.

Opening times and pricing.

Thanks for that hun, thats a great help x