PDA

View Full Version : Best Compliment Ever......

claire'scherubs
22-03-2011, 10:45 AM
made me smile so much and I know I should take it with a pinch of salt, however, today I have been told by a complete stranger that I have the reputation of being one of the best in the area:eek:

Apparently has come from not just one person but several including a midwife in the area

When you get comments like that it makes you realise that all the paperwork, late nights and little weekends make it worthwhile.

Smiling as I am preparing the children for a picnic in the park:clapping:

bexcee
22-03-2011, 11:15 AM
Well done you :D always good to get a confidence boost and know that you are doing a good job.

Enjoy your picnic :)

caz3007
22-03-2011, 11:41 AM
What a nice thing to say. xx

nicoleon
22-03-2011, 12:57 PM
that's lovely :clapping: I was super happy when i got a call once, not long after i started and the lady said 'you come highly recommended' and i was sure they mixed me up with someone else :laughing: (they didn't!)

Polly2
22-03-2011, 01:01 PM
That is sooo fab! a good reputation is so important in our job - well done :clapping:

cherry
22-03-2011, 01:02 PM
How lovely, well done you :clapping:

Pipsqueak
22-03-2011, 01:34 PM
That is smashing :clapping: :clapping:

Its nice to know you are appreciated and noticed.

I would note it down in your compliments folder:thumbsup:

angeldelight
22-03-2011, 01:38 PM
That is lovely

Well done to you

:clapping: :clapping:

Angel xx

The Juggler
22-03-2011, 02:15 PM
made me smile so much and I know I should take it with a pinch of salt, however, today I have been told by a complete stranger that I have the reputation of being one of the best in the area:eek:

Apparently has come from not just one person but several including a midwife in the area

When you get comments like that it makes you realise that all the paperwork, late nights and little weekends make it worthwhile.

Smiling as I am preparing the children for a picnic in the park:clapping:

ah that's lovely hon :thumbsup: