PDA

View Full Version : Tesco and Sainsburys.....suggestions pls??

Newbie1!
22-03-2011, 08:34 AM
Good morning all and hope you are all well?!?

As Im fairly newly regd this is the first time Ive collected the vouchers for schools and just wondered what those of you who had done it before could recommend ordering? I wont get loads becos theres pretty much only me collecting, my parents are not as enthusiastic about such things as me!! Id like to get a lot for my "money" so wondered if you could recommend any low voucher goodies?xx:thumbsup:

bexcee
22-03-2011, 11:17 AM
I collected them last year and with the help of a 'few' of the parents we got 440 and got some tennis rackets, hula hoop, ball and skipping rope for the garden.

Should get a few more than that this year as over 300 already :D but have looked through the catalogue and everything I would like to get is 1000's of vouchers!

Will be interested to hear what others are saving for.

edited to add that this is Tesco vouchers, don't have a Sainsburys near us so don't collect them :)

AnnieM
22-03-2011, 11:25 AM
This is my first year collecting them and we already have over 300 so hopeful to get a reasonable amount. I would love to save for a dark den, but not sure we will manage 1860 :panic: If we don't get that many, I am looking at the tuff spot mats, balls for outdoors, hula hoops, bats, squidgy shapes etc., not sure really, but I won't struggle to spend them. :D

nicoleon
22-03-2011, 01:02 PM
OMG, I always pass them on to the school! I didn't even know I could use them, can I???? :idea:

mrs_scottydog
22-03-2011, 01:21 PM
OMG, I always pass them on to the school! I didn't even know I could use them, can I???? :idea:

This is what I do too or our local children's centre. I had no idea we could use them? Hx

candy cat
22-03-2011, 01:53 PM
just registered you have to phone up.....my nice tesco man gave my a book full lol

funemnx
22-03-2011, 06:13 PM
Plus, if you don't get loads, you can bank them until next year! I'm hoping to get some musical instruments with mine. I've been ruthless and texted everyone in my phone and sent a letter home to parents to beg and steal if they have to! :D

nicoleon
22-03-2011, 08:51 PM
Plus, if you don't get loads, you can bank them until next year! I'm hoping to get some musical instruments with mine. I've been ruthless and texted everyone in my phone and sent a letter home to parents to beg and steal if they have to! :D

sounds good, where is my phone :D

ajs
22-03-2011, 09:30 PM
i collected the morrisons let's grow vouchers, we put the banner up outside the house and would come hom eot vouchers shoved through the letter box. managed to collect over 2000 which was fab as things like seeds started at 14 vouchers

helped my my ds who works there and would save books for me after he finished work

MaryMary
22-03-2011, 09:36 PM
just registered you have to phone up.....my nice tesco man gave my a book full lol

How many is in a book? One of my parents today said her sister had got me one :clapping:

This is my first year of collecting, so not sure what to get. In the Tescos catalogue I have my eye on the tuff spot & stand, but as that would require a total of 2720 vouchers, I think it might be a bit difficult :panic: The tuff spot is only 500+ , maybe I might be able to get that :thumbsup:

MAWI
22-03-2011, 09:43 PM
I bought a Dark Den last time. I saved my mine over two years. I Will do the same this year and get sommething more substantial next year.

AnnieM
23-03-2011, 11:04 AM
There are 100 vouchers in a full book. :thumbsup: