PDA

View Full Version : thanks alot guys...

littlepixies
23-04-2008, 01:46 PM
Hellllloooo again,

aassessor just left after being here for 3 hours!!!!

Had a lovely time she just come in and sat down with a nice cuppa, whilst i just got on with my day with the kids as usual.

We all sat and read red riding hood off the pc whist disscussing everything which was going on in the story and the pictures, then sat nicelt for half hour colouringin the pictures of red ridinghood and i played with baby, then we had a big strech around the front room, and played with the ballons for ten mins or so whilst then going on to sticking straw on baskets and talking baout food and hygiene ect.s sooooo after all that time she said she has found eveidence for every single part of my nvq just in three hours and was so pleased!!!! as was i !!

She said next times she comes she may just only be here for half hours as she already has things down on paper to cross reference tooooo so im well happy!
She took away 2 lots of course work with her i just have a little to do for them and then to carry on with the one i missed. which i am struggling with a bit. Are then any others here who are doing nvq3 with betch?
it would be nice to have a little support as i have come across some things which i have been stuck.

thanks
guys for helping earlier with activity!!! xxx:jump for joy:

sarah707
23-04-2008, 01:50 PM
Well done you! Sounds like you had great fun... bet you're shattered :laughing:

If there are any bits worrying you, just post them... we'll try and help if we can... lots on here have done or are doing nvqs... :D

nell57
23-04-2008, 01:53 PM
I'm doing nvq3 ccld with cache is that the same thing. I'm close to finishing mine:jump for joy:

What units are you doing which one are you struggling with, if you need any help just give us a shout, if I cant help there will be someone on here who can

Helen

angeldelight
25-04-2008, 07:00 PM
Well done sounds like it all went ok

Angel xx

Twinkles
25-04-2008, 08:13 PM
I'm glad it's going well for you. Not sure I could get my head around an nvq.

emler
26-04-2008, 05:46 AM
Well done :thumbsup:

Emler x

miffy
26-04-2008, 06:38 AM
Well done - pleased you're doing well

miffy xx