PDA

View Full Version : keep bumping into prospective parents

newandlearning
21-03-2011, 01:16 PM
hi all..

Isn't it odd how you can sometimes always bump into peep.. last week we were in the park walking the dog and we bumped into a prospective dad I'd met the week before.. yesterday I met him again in sainsburys..

does anyone else sometimes find they meet prospective parents in numerous places??.. what was your most awkward meeting?

am hoping they are ok with me walkin the dog with the mindees.. you know personally I'd be happy with this..

but for some reason feel a lil paranoid x;)

missymood
21-03-2011, 01:40 PM
Hmnn make sure he's not following you:laughing:

birch24
21-03-2011, 01:47 PM
I think its good at least he will know the sort of things you will be doing with his child.

:D

grindal
21-03-2011, 02:19 PM
I like it when you bump into the ones who have come to visit but for whatever reason do not seem to want a place anymore, but do not bother to let you know :rolleyes:

I love it when they try to avoid me - and I call out to them or cross the road to make sure they bump into me!!

crazyXstitcher
21-03-2011, 02:22 PM
You've probably seen him lots of times before but only notice him now he's a prospective parent.

I have this too although I knew of the person before hand. Now she seems to be everywhere.:D

Milli147
21-03-2011, 02:26 PM
I had that last summer, but I liked it as it showed I really did do all the things I said I did....now I have written that down it seems a bit odd that she turnrd up everywhere! Maybe she was checking up! Still, whatever, it's not like I was doing anything wrong:laughing:

onceinabluemoon
21-03-2011, 05:30 PM
I've only ever bumped into one of my prospective parents, in a supermarket carpark of all places! They've been with me quite a while now so it obviously didn't do any harm, lol