PDA

View Full Version : Illustrated e-books - new listings March 2011

sarah707
21-03-2011, 10:53 AM
I have been working to finish another group of illustrated e-books.

I have focussed on planning and looked at how to support childminders, nurseries, pre-schools etc with engaging children through the whole of the EYFS curriculum.

Planning is my favourite subject (you might have guessed) and I have really enjoyed putting these illustrated e-books together.

If you want more information about any of the contents, please pm or email me.

IEB 6 Shapes planning
This is a huge (9 chapter) resource full of pictures and activity ideas to teach interested children all about shapes.

Sarah our illustrator has drawn some cute shape people which will bring a shape project alive for the children.

IEB 7 Number planning
I find the EYFS learning and development area of PSR&N the hardest to include in my planning because I am not a natural number person… so it’s the area I have focussed on most and spent the longest time researching.

This e-book will help you to offer high quality number activities to children and to put up displays which will ensure they play in a number rich environment.

IEB 8 Alphabet planning
The children will love Sarah’s illustrated alphabet… and the fun dot to dots which use her pictures… and you will love the activity ideas for each letter of the alphabet which will make your planning much easier…

IEB 9 Nursery rhymes
This is a favourite subject of mine… and Sarah has drawn some lovely pictures to complement 11 chapters of nursery rhyme planning.

Each rhyme has an illustration which the children can use to build up a book of rhymes, absolutely unique to your provision.

IEB 10 Nature projects
Over the last few years I have done a number of nature projects with children of all ages including butterflies, ant farm, wormery, planting and growing sunflowers.

I have used photos in my own project display books… but Sarah has kindly illustrated them for me so that I can share them with you!

You will find lots of ideas for putting together a nature project of your own and lots of inspiration for involving the children.

All the illustrated e-books are £7.99 inclusive of postage and packaging. They are dispatched on a CD because they are too big to email.

Thank you! :D

JumpingJacks
28-03-2011, 08:38 PM
I will be paying your site a visit on friday!! (payday) I had IEB 5 from you on CD and it's fab, great product. Recommend to everyone :)

Thank you Sarah

Jackie x

Pipsqueak
28-03-2011, 09:03 PM
they look fab Sarah:thumbsup:

where do you find the time..... :)

christine e
29-03-2011, 07:10 AM
Just placed my order for the nursery rhymes one and the nature one

keep up the good work Sarah

Cx