PDA

View Full Version : Childcare.co.uk?

Hebs
20-03-2011, 07:20 PM
Do parents have to pay to view our info if we are gold members???

Minstrel
20-03-2011, 08:24 PM
Do you mean the extra info like phone numbers and email addresses? If so then yes they do!

Minstrel
20-03-2011, 08:25 PM
Although if you are a gold member they why not message them with your number and ask them to give you a call?

Hebs
20-03-2011, 08:36 PM
Although if you are a gold member they why not message them with your number and ask them to give you a call?

so what are the benefits of being a gold member? :rolleyes:

and its ok mum signed contracts tonight but she mentioned that she coudnt see my details, she had the FIS list and worked out who i was :thumbsup:

flowerpots
20-03-2011, 09:18 PM
so what are the benefits of being a gold member? :rolleyes:

and its ok mum signed contracts tonight but she mentioned that she coudnt see my details, she had the FIS list and worked out who i was :thumbsup:

the benefits of being a gold member are you can see their contact info and then send a message, call or whatever. :)

aly
20-03-2011, 11:14 PM
gold means you can see their full profile details and contact them...;)

Minstrel
21-03-2011, 10:11 AM
I agree- the benefits are for you- not the parents who look at you.

funfunfun
21-03-2011, 01:22 PM
when i contact perspective parents via the website i always put my number and a link to my website .

that way i no they can contact me as i wasn't sure if they could see all my details .

alwaysright
24-03-2011, 07:05 AM
also if you are a gold member and you mail a parent they can reply to the email without becoming a member themselves

bibi571
24-03-2011, 08:05 AM
Parents used to be able to get some of your detail didn't they or is this new that they can't get anything. Our CIS is stopping next week so parents aren't going to have anyother way of finding out childminders online at all.

Think they can still contact the council for a paper list though, but seems a backwards step?

Barbara

Hebs
24-03-2011, 08:06 AM
Parents used to be able to get some of your detail didn't they or is this new that they can't get anything. Our CIS is stopping next week so parents aren't going to have anyother way of finding out childminders online at all.

Think they can still contact the council for a paper list though, but seems a backwards step?

Barbara

thats what i thought too hun :huh:

Newbie1!
24-03-2011, 08:26 AM
I had one mum who added me as a favourite last week - when she did this I sent her a message - she was very relieved as she couldnt see my details! She said that she had hoped that adding me as a favourite would prompt me to call her!! Shes coming tomorrow to look around for a full time place - I was starting to give up on childcare.co.uk as no-one ever got back to me but think I might stick it out for a while. Having spoken to a few parents on there alot dont want to pay and sit back and wait for people to come to them. xx

erinjane
24-03-2011, 08:50 PM
Someone said the same to me hebs, They couldnt read my info... seems like a waste of time sending them messages or us even paying to be there at times unless their willing to pay 30 quid to speak to us!!

Hebs
24-03-2011, 09:11 PM
Someone said the same to me hebs, They couldnt read my info... seems like a waste of time sending them messages or us even paying to be there at times unless their willing to pay 30 quid to speak to us!!

yeah esp in the current climate :rolleyes:

Richard
24-03-2011, 11:59 PM

All members can read and reply to messages for free. So if you are a gold member and contact a parent then they can read and reply to your message without paying.

erinjane
25-03-2011, 12:38 PM
All members can read and reply to messages for free. So if you are a gold member and contact a parent then they can read and reply to your message without paying.

but dont they only get a couple of free messages before they have to pay. It was just what she said to me. She couldnd answer me or view my details without paying £30... and so she ended up going to childrens centre for numbers.

erinjane
25-03-2011, 12:39 PM
I dont know that im a gold member tho??

aly
25-03-2011, 01:28 PM
I dont know that im a gold member tho??
did you pay?

nicoleon
25-03-2011, 01:31 PM
i always message all the parents that look at my site and include my contact details. that worked so far :thumbsup:

muffins
25-03-2011, 02:54 PM
i always message all the parents that look at my site and include my contact details. that worked so far :thumbsup:

Thats what I do, send them my email & phone number, never had a prob doing it this way!:)

Mollymop
25-03-2011, 04:29 PM

Same here.
It's good that you get sent an email/message to let you know someone has viewed your profile so that you can contact them and give them your phone number email address

erinjane
25-03-2011, 06:24 PM
Yes I paid, does that make me a gold member?
I have some answer others dont and a couple have said they had to pay to talk to me :)
I was sure before I paid I only got 1 or 2 free messages.xx

Hebs
25-03-2011, 07:12 PM
Same here.
It's good that you get sent an email/message to let you know someone has viewed your profile so that you can contact them and give them your phone number email address

i dont always get the notifications, i only notice when i go on to update my info :blush:

good job i'm full isnt it :laughing:

Richard
25-03-2011, 10:54 PM
i dont always get the notifications, i only notice when i go on to update my info :blush:

good job i'm full isnt it :laughing:

Free members can reply to all messages sent by gold members.

We send out profile viewed alert emails if you have opted to receive them in the My Email Settings area of your account.

If you have opted to receive profile view notifications then you only receive them if a parent views our profile, not if another childcare provider does.

If you still aren't receiving the alert emails then you should check that your email provider is not filtering them or sending them to your junk or spam folder.

Hebs
26-03-2011, 06:42 AM
Like i said i get some but not all, and i'm well aware of how to check my emails

Richard
26-03-2011, 09:05 AM
Like i said i get some but not all, and i'm well aware of how to check my emails

I was simply explaining that we only send you an email alert if a parent views your profile and not if another childcare provider does.

Further I appreciate you know how to check your emails but if a parent views your profile we always send you an email alert if you have opted to receive email alert notifications. If it is not received then this will be due your email filtering or spam software rather than a problem at our end.

erinjane
26-03-2011, 11:03 AM

ha ha : :D

Hebs
26-03-2011, 12:15 PM
I was simply explaining that we only send you an email alert if a parent views your profile and not if another childcare provider does.

Further I appreciate you know how to check your emails but if a parent views your profile we always send you an email alert if you have opted to receive email alert notifications. If it is not received then this will be due your email filtering or spam software rather than a problem at our end.

if i am getting some notifications, for example i got a notification that a parent had added me as a favourite yet no notification that they had viewed my profile, however the day before i had a notification that a different parent had viewed my profile, and all my other emails ok then maybe it is a glitch with the website

I run my own website and have ran a chat forum so i am aware these things can and do happen

Richard
26-03-2011, 05:14 PM
if i am getting some notifications, for example i got a notification that a parent had added me as a favourite yet no notification that they had viewed my profile, however the day before i had a notification that a different parent had viewed my profile, and all my other emails ok then maybe it is a glitch with the website

I run my own website and have ran a chat forum so i am aware these things can and do happen

There aren't any glitches with our website. Please contact us directly and let us know the email address of your account and we can help you resolve this rather than you making inaccurate accusations about us in a public forum.

The problem is most likely to be associated with your email address, email provider or spam software.

Newbie1!
26-03-2011, 05:20 PM
Can I ask, whilst there is a thread along these lines - if the same person views your profile on more than one occasion will you get an email each time? as I dont, I get one when they first view it but only noticed when I logged into my account the other day that the same person had looked at me on four seperate occasions and I didnt know. Have checked my spam bin too and nothing there? Thank u x

Hebs
26-03-2011, 05:47 PM
There aren't any glitches with our website. Please contact us directly and let us know the email address of your account and we can help you resolve this rather than you making inaccurate accusations about us in a public forum.

The problem is most likely to be associated with your email address, email provider or spam software.

what accusations??

all i have stated is that i'm having issues with notifications from childcare.co.uk
:huh:

Richard
26-03-2011, 06:46 PM
Can I ask, whilst there is a thread along these lines - if the same person views your profile on more than one occasion will you get an email each time? as I dont, I get one when they first view it but only noticed when I logged into my account the other day that the same person had looked at me on four seperate occasions and I didnt know. Have checked my spam bin too and nothing there? Thank u x

Hi you only get one profile view email alert per parent per 24 hours.

So, if the same parent views your profile more than once in a 24 hour period you will only ge one email alert.

This is to stop you receiving lots of identical alerts if the same parent views your profile several times.

Richard
26-03-2011, 06:52 PM
what accusations??

all i have stated is that i'm having issues with notifications from childcare.co.uk
:huh:

The issues are most likely to do with filtering by your email provider and are not a glitch with our website as you allege.

I have asked you in a PM for the email address of your account but you did not provide me with it. If you can give me that information then I can check your account and our email logs. Please also let me know which profile view/s you did not receive an email notification of.

We carefully monitor and log all outgoing emails to ensure they are delivered correctly but we have no control over spam filtering by your ISP, email provider or local email/anti-virus software.

Hebs
26-03-2011, 07:03 PM
The issues are most likely to do with filtering by your email provider and are not a glitch with our website as you allege.

I have asked you in a PM for the email address of your account but you did not provide me with it. If you can give me that information then I can check your account and our email logs. Please also let me know which profile view/s you did not receive an email notification of.

We carefully monitor and log all outgoing emails to ensure they are delivered correctly but we have no control over spam filtering by your ISP, email provider or local email/anti-virus software.

I have not alledged anything :huh: just said it was a possible glitch with the website,
and if my email was filtering emails i wouldnt get any from the site would i?
I do check my spam folder, and i know it isnt due to anti virus software :thumbsup:
cos i dont have any :blush:

Richard
26-03-2011, 08:28 PM
I have not alledged anything :huh: just said it was a possible glitch with the website,
and if my email was filtering emails i wouldnt get any from the site would i?
I do check my spam folder, and i know it isnt due to anti virus software :thumbsup:
cos i dont have any :blush:

There isn't a glitch with our website. It is possible your email provider may filter your emails sporadically depending upon whom they are.

I have asked you for the email address of your childcare.co.uk account on no less than 3 occasions in order that I can look into this further for you but you have chosen not to provide it. Further I have asked you to provide me with at least one example of a profile viewed email alert you think that you should have received but haven't and again you have not provided me with that information.

I can categorically assure you there isn't a problem at our end and there is nothing further that I can do to assist you unless you can provide me with the requested information. I would have been more than happy to personally look into this for you over this weekend if you had provided the requested information.

I would therefore please ask you to refrain from continually suggesting that there is a glitch with our website when there isn't and when you have ignored our requests for information that will help us look into your allegations.

Many thanks.

aly
26-03-2011, 08:35 PM
Can I just say I've had a parent view my profile {3 times - even my profile plus} on Thursday and not had an email as of yet.

I did set it so I've have emails but nothing....but I check my profile regularly anyway so not too bothered...

{just checked my profile and both boxes are ticked for email settings, and I've not changed emails either.}

aly
26-03-2011, 08:43 PM
actually just read that other cms we dont get notified though....just noticed this person is a cm so probably not relevant...:blush:

Mollymop
26-03-2011, 09:14 PM
I have had this happen to me as well now that Hebs and Aly have mentioned it.

I usually get a notification but on an a few occasions it seems to have missed me.
A client I who found me through Netmums mentioned at our first meeting that she had found me first on childcare so kept clicking to view me so I would see that she need me (get a notification) so I could message her.. I was confused and checked. I found she had looked at me a week before with out a notification. This was last may/June. It has happened a few times since:)

Mollymop
26-03-2011, 09:16 PM
actually just read that other cms we dont get notified though....just noticed this person is a cm so probably not relevant...:blush:

I get notified when it's another childminder.
The latest new childminder has copied my advertisement word for word almost, which made me GRRRRR!

erinjane
26-03-2011, 09:21 PM
ahhhhh, We must all have problems with our network providers!!:rolleyes: ;)

Hebs
26-03-2011, 09:30 PM
I have had this happen to me as well now that Hebs and Aly have mentioned it.

I usually get a notification but on an a few occasions it seems to have missed me.
A client I who found me through Netmums mentioned at our first meeting that she had found me first on childcare so kept clicking to view me so I would see that she need me (get a notification) so I could message her.. I was confused and checked. I found she had looked at me a week before with out a notification. This was last may/June. It has happened a few times since:)

ah thats good that its not just my email provider :rolleyes:

seriously tho richard i didnt set out to cause an arguement but as you can see its not just me that this has happened too

Richard
26-03-2011, 09:31 PM
The latest new childminder has copied my advertisement word for word almost, which made me GRRRRR!

You notified under the Who's Looked at Me? list when you login but you don't get notified by email if another childminder views your profile when you have a childminder profile yourself.

If you did receive an email then please could you forward me a copy of it?

Many thanks

Richard
26-03-2011, 09:34 PM
ah thats good that its not just my email provider :rolleyes:

seriously tho richard i didnt set out to cause an arguement but as you can see its not just me that this has happened too

I haven't received a single piece of evidence to help me look into this.

I have 3 reports on this thread and 2 have been dealt with under this:

1. You don't get an email alert if a childminder views your childminder profile.

2. If a childminder does view your profile then they will appear on your Who's Looked at Me? list but you don't get an email.

Please forward me full details including the email address of your account, the date of the profile view and the person that viewed it when you didn't get an email alert.

Hebs
26-03-2011, 09:37 PM
You notified under the Who's Looked at Me? list when you login but you don't get notified by email if another childminder views your profile when you have a childminder profile yourself.

If you did receive an email then please could you forward me a copy of it?

Many thanks

I will message you as i did infact get notification that another childminder had viewed my profile x

aly
26-03-2011, 09:47 PM

I thought that too....unless they are down as both parent and a cm??...another local cm was down as both?.....but im sure ive had another cm look too with email notification....

Richard
26-03-2011, 10:30 PM
I will message you as i did infact get notification that another childminder had viewed my profile x

Thanks for sending me a copy of the email.

That email is a notification that you have a new message and not a profile view notification.

If a childminder sends you a message then you will receive an email alert to say you have a new message as that is different to a profile view.

Mrs Book
27-03-2011, 02:35 PM
Have just gone to email someone from childcare.co.uk and it won't let me as I'm not a gold member. didn't think my gold membership had run out yet, cross that they didn't let me know it had run out.

Please has anyone got the code for discount membership please.

Thank you.

aly
27-03-2011, 03:35 PM
Have just gone to email someone from childcare.co.uk and it won't let me as I'm not a gold member. didn't think my gold membership had run out yet, cross that they didn't let me know it had run out.

Thank you.
they do let you know...they usually email it to you a few weeks before it's due.:thumbsup:

Richard
27-03-2011, 05:30 PM

Thank you.

Your subscription was due for automatic renewal on 12th January 2011 but the renewal payment could not be taken by PayPal.

Several emails were sent to the email address of your PayPal account notifying you that payment had failed and inviting you to update your payment information. As you did not submit new payment information your subscription automatically expired.

onceinabluemoon
27-03-2011, 05:36 PM
Your subscription was due for automatic renewal on 12th January 2011 but the renewal payment could not be taken by PayPal.

Several emails were sent to the email address of your PayPal account notifying you that payment had failed and inviting you to update your payment information. As you did not submit new payment information your subscription automatically expired.

Do you really think it is appropriate to put personal financial information for this member on a public forum?

I am absolutely horrified at the way you have spoken to members in the course of this thread but have held my tongue as they are more than able to stand up for themselves, however I think this is a step too far!!!

Have you never heard of the saying 'the customer is always right, even when they're wrong'? You could learn a lot from it!

Disgusting!

Richard
27-03-2011, 06:03 PM
Do you really think it is appropriate to put personal financial information for this member on a public forum?

I am absolutely horrified at the way you have spoken to members in the course of this thread but have held my tongue as they are more than able to stand up for themselves, however I think this is a step too far!!!

Have you never heard of the saying 'the customer is always right, even when they're wrong'? You could learn a lot from it!

Disgusting!

I am sorry you feel that way but posting an expiry date of a subscription is hardly "personal financial information".

This member had posted in a public forum that they were "cross" with us without giving us the opportunity to look into matter for them. It turns out that the fault was with them not changing the email address on their PayPal account and not us who had not emailed them to let them know their subscription has expired.

There are certain members on this forum who appear to constantly want to run down childcare.co.uk when all we have tried to do is help childminders.

We currently offer a very generous discount to active members of this forum and have gone out of our way to help childminders fill their vacancies with great success.

I am sorry that so many of you are unhappy with our service.

Hebs
27-03-2011, 06:14 PM

sorry but this comment has annoyed me,

I have worked in customer services for many years before becoming a childminder and i am disapointed at the responses from childcare.co.uk on this thread.

Childcare.co.uk is a great website, but it seems that if you have any problems at all then it is automatically our fault and not a fault with the website.

granted i agree that the issue with paypal is down to that member not updating her paypal account, but my problem with not recieving notifications has been blamed on my email provider, and childcare.co.uk continually insisting that the issue is with me when it clearly isnt when other members have had the same problems, childcare.co.uk can not and will not accept that the issue might lie with the website, and i find this very sad.

discount or no discount, you are happy to take our money to use this website (which we all do cos its a good website, i'm not dissing the website AT ALL as has been alledged) and if we are having issues with then we are entitled to ask if anyone else has had the same issues as this helps pinpoint the cause

we are NOT unhappy with the service, just the responses from childcare.co.uk on this thread........ if we were that unhappy with the website we would cancel our memberships

:D

Mrs Book
27-03-2011, 06:15 PM
Hold my hands up and say it was my fault :blush: We have so many things that have to have emails and on occasion forget that things need email addressed changed when we change our email accounts.

I was not running down childcare.co.uk and think they do a fab job and I have had loads of enquiries from them and my two mindees at them moment are through them. I'm hoping that the emails I've just sent turn into new mindees. It just happened to be one of those mistakes and I've admitted it was my and not poor Richard.

But personal info to me would be an account number, personal bank details etc not the fact that my paypal account didn't work. If he had given my login details then that would be different :laughing:

Thank you Richard for being so understanding with a woman who can't even remember what day of the week it is.:blush:

Richard
27-03-2011, 06:21 PM
Thanks very much for your kind support.

Anyone that has had direct dealings with us will know we offer excellent customer service. The fact we actively monitor this forum and respond to posts very quickly (even on a Sunday) should further demonstrate that we take customer satisfaction seriously unlike many other companies.

If anyone has a problem with the site or a concern then I would ask that perhaps in the first instance you would consider contacting us directly either via the contact page on our website or by sending me a PM on here. If any of you would like my direct email address then you are most welcome to have it.

That will give us an opportunity to look into the matter straight away for you before thousands of other people think there is a problem when in the majority of cases there isn't.

Of course we would never disclose personal information especially financial information in a public forum.

Thanks again.

Hold my hands up and say it was my fault :blush: We have so many things that have to have emails and on occasion forget that things need email addressed changed when we change our email accounts.

I was not running down childcare.co.uk and think they do a fab job and I have had loads of enquiries from them and my two mindees at them moment are through them. I'm hoping that the emails I've just sent turn into new mindees. It just happened to be one of those mistakes and I've admitted it was my and not poor Richard.

But personal info to me would be an account number, personal bank details etc not the fact that my paypal account didn't work. If he had given my login details then that would be different :laughing:

Thank you Richard for being so understanding with a woman who can't even remember what day of the week it is.:blush:

Richard
27-03-2011, 06:25 PM
With regards to the emails alerts that you allege you are not receiving, I have repeatedly requested specific details in order that I can look into this for you.

Just two people have sent me details and in both cases after looking into things, the fault wasn't with us.

I am sorry that you continue to be disappointed.

sorry but this comment has annoyed me,

I have worked in customer services for many years before becoming a childminder and i am disapointed at the responses from childcare.co.uk on this thread.

Childcare.co.uk is a great website, but it seems that if you have any problems at all then it is automatically our fault and not a fault with the website.

granted i agree that the issue with paypal is down to that member not updating her paypal account, but my problem with not recieving notifications has been blamed on my email provider, and childcare.co.uk continually insisting that the issue is with me when it clearly isnt when other members have had the same problems, childcare.co.uk can not and will not accept that the issue might lie with the website, and i find this very sad.

discount or no discount, you are happy to take our money to use this website (which we all do cos its a good website, i'm not dissing the website AT ALL as has been alledged) and if we are having issues with then we are entitled to ask if anyone else has had the same issues as this helps pinpoint the cause

we are NOT unhappy with the service, just the responses from childcare.co.uk on this thread........ if we were that unhappy with the website we would cancel our memberships

:D

Hebs
27-03-2011, 06:27 PM
With regards to the emails alerts that you allege you are not receiving, I have repeatedly requested specific details in order that I can look into this for you.

Just two people have sent me details and in both cases after looking into things, the fault wasn't with us.

I am sorry that you continue to be disappointed.

i will email them now, my head is in bits as my daughter isnt well so will let you know what parents have viewed my profile and i didnt get an email for

onceinabluemoon
27-03-2011, 06:34 PM
Well, it looks as if I'm the idiot!

If you had told me on a public forum that my bank account/paypal account had no money in it I would have been mortified!

Obviously other folk dont have a problem with it.

I shall step out of this now as my intrusion is obviously unwelcome.

I am sorry you feel that way but posting an expiry date of a subscription is hardly "personal financial information".

This member had posted in a public forum that they were "cross" with us without giving us the opportunity to look into matter for them. It turns out that the fault was with them not changing the email address on their PayPal account and not us who had not emailed them to let them know their subscription has expired.

There are certain members on this forum who appear to constantly want to run down childcare.co.uk when all we have tried to do is help childminders.

We currently offer a very generous discount to active members of this forum and have gone out of our way to help childminders fill their vacancies with great success.

Richard
27-03-2011, 06:36 PM

If you had told me on a public forum that my bank account/paypal account had no money in it I would have been mortified!

Most people maintain a zero balance in their PayPal account and fund purchases with a linked debit or credit card. In most cases when a payment fails it is simply due to one of the linked cards expiring and is not an indication that they don't have any money in their bank account.

Mrs Book
27-03-2011, 06:39 PM

My bank account and paypal account did have money in them, they just couldn't take the money as the email address they were using was not working. This was my old email account which was closed and I'd not changed to my new email account. Hence the reason they couldn't take any money to renew my subscription.

Hebs
27-03-2011, 06:41 PM

i would not have been happy this being posted, it could have been sent in a PM

my paypal account is always 0 :laughing:

Richard
27-03-2011, 06:48 PM
i would not have been happy this being posted, it could have been sent in a PM

my paypal account is always 0 :laughing:

It could have been sent in a PM yes and was duplicated in a PM. However I replied in the forum thread as this member has already posted regarding the matter in the forum thread and said they were "cross" when they could have sent us a PM in the first instance.

Mrs Book
27-03-2011, 06:50 PM
Can we drop this now please. This isn't Richard's fault but mine as I was the one who posted the original post that got this whole upset started.

If anyone else has a problem with this post then take it out on me or email Richard direct.

I didn't find anything Richard wrote an offence. It was my fault and I've owned up to that.

If I had of done you would of known about it as I'm a premenstral woman with no chocolate in the house:laughing: Also I wouldn't of renewed my childcare.co.uk website subscription.

aly
27-03-2011, 08:04 PM
If I had of done you would of known about it as I'm a premenstral woman with no chocolate in the house:laughing:

OMG you poor woman, I completely understand and you have my sympathies.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

donnamarie2
28-03-2011, 09:39 AM
Hi, I let my subscription expire but didn't realise there was a discount code,where would i find this? thanks Donna .

suzyblue
28-03-2011, 07:11 PM
I just paid for my gold membership with the discount code (thanks Pauline!) and I have messaged 3 parents :thumbsup: With the closure of the Direct.gov website I think we will all be relying on childcare.co.uk a lot more.

Mrs Book
28-03-2011, 07:35 PM
I didn't know they where closing that website. that is going to be such a shame as it is full of usfull info.

suppose that mean that the local family info svs who email for info won't anymore as that is where the info is shown.

More gov cuts. :angry:

angeldelight
28-03-2011, 07:39 PM
Hi, I let my subscription expire but didn't realise there was a discount code,where would i find this? thanks Donna .

Here is the thread with details about the code

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=38605

You can message myself - Pauline or Sarah - please just one of us

Angel xx

angeldelight
28-03-2011, 11:12 PM

Thank you.

We do not give the code out in the forum Nicki

You can message myself , Pauline or Sarah for it

Angel xx

ajs
29-03-2011, 06:43 AM
Hebs going back to your original post about some messages being received and some not

I am a member of the myob page on fb and it always surprises me that half of the notifications i get come to my regular email account and the other half go into spam My settings have not changed and I have no idea why this happens but it does

Hebs
29-03-2011, 06:54 AM
Hebs going back to your original post about some messages being received and some not

I am a member of the myob page on fb and it always surprises me that half of the notifications i get come to my regular email account and the other half go into spam My settings have not changed and I have no idea why this happens but it does

i check my spam all the time a all my facebook notifications go in there
childcare.co.uk ones go in my inbox

Mollymop
29-03-2011, 06:57 AM

suzyblue
29-03-2011, 06:58 AM
I just paid for my gold membership with the discount code (thanks Pauline!) and I have messaged 3 parents :thumbsup: With the closure of the Direct.gov website I think we will all be relying on childcare.co.uk a lot more.

SORRY! Its not closing but our details will be taken off it - Apologies :blush: