PDA

View Full Version : Ink cartridges

squiggle
19-03-2011, 08:37 AM
Have been told yesterday by a few people that ink cartridges will soon go up in price and be hard to get due to lots of them being made in Japan and with all the devestation obviously they won't be being made.

I know how mush i use my printer so will have to start cutting down.

Just wanted everyone to know and be aware of it

xx

cas2805
19-03-2011, 08:43 AM
Good point, just waiting delivery on mine, ebay are so much cheaper than the shops, even with the bogof!

Rjowens101
19-03-2011, 04:59 PM
i just did a big order with 999inks which i find very good, plus go through quidco for 10% off and 20% cashback :cool:

best to order now before end of tax yr ;)

MaryMary
19-03-2011, 05:22 PM
I had heard that there may be a shortage of technology (smart phones, i pads, etc) in the coming weeks/months (although prices won't necessarily increase) for the same reason, as inventories are used up, so if you are thinking of getting something like that get it now.

I think the ink catridge situation is more of a worry though, as they are consumables. Thanks for the heads up - I may have to do another order :thumbsup:

onceinabluemoon
19-03-2011, 05:39 PM
My ink carts are made in the Netherlands (Hewlett Packard HP300). My old ones ran out so bought new today and they're still in the box.

Maybe an idea to find out where yours are made before everybody starts panic buying, lol!