PDA

View Full Version : my first mick take by another minder

Blackcat
18-03-2011, 01:35 PM
took me two days to realise this was someone taaking the **** via ccuk
got an email from a lady wanting her two sets of twins all under five looking after , her name

Issy Penny freely

how thick am i?:panic: :panic: :panic:
I know its another (in my opionion , poor standard minder) as it came up with her email address

AliceK
18-03-2011, 02:03 PM
took me two days to realise this was someone taaking the **** via ccuk
got an email from a lady wanting her two sets of twins all under five looking after , her name

Issy Penny freely

how thick am i?:panic: :panic: :panic:
I know its another (in my opionion , poor standard minder) as it came up with her email address

Have they seriously not got anything better to do with their time. I would probably wind her up back actually :idea:

xxxxxx

Blaze
18-03-2011, 02:09 PM
I don't get it!:blush:

sweets
18-03-2011, 02:10 PM

neither do i :blush: :laughing:

Tinglesnark
18-03-2011, 02:11 PM
issy penny freely? i dont quite catch the joke in that although i know there is one..
what a scrubber!
I wonder what you can email back to her to catch her out?

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
18-03-2011, 02:11 PM

me neither

jane5
18-03-2011, 02:13 PM
I would message her back and say you are really sorry but you are full and have a waiting list.
That will make her green with envy :p

Blackcat
18-03-2011, 02:17 PM
me neither

I. P. FREELY

flowerpots
18-03-2011, 02:17 PM

me neither :blush: :blush: :blush:

Blackcat
18-03-2011, 02:18 PM
I would message her back and say you are really sorry but you are full and have a waiting list.
That will make her green with envy :p

i did email her saying unfortunatly at this time i have no places avail

shelbybla
18-03-2011, 02:20 PM
what a tallywhacker! i would probably retaliate in some similar way but then thinking off it i wouldnt because that would be placing me on the same level as her.. rise above it hun, you ar the better person :)

Blackcat
18-03-2011, 02:22 PM
what a tallywhacker! i would probably retaliate in some similar way but then thinking off it i wouldnt because that would be placing me on the same level as her.. rise above it hun, you ar the better person :)

What makes it worse is that i fell for it and until my hubby joked about it i did not click :blush:
it makes me feel stupid that i thought this was a real enquiry

Tinglesnark
18-03-2011, 02:24 PM
:laughing: I.P Freely :laughing: what a donut...
i hate people that take the mickey out of me without me realising...really makes me cross! well done for rising above her but id actually contact ccuk and report her matey :thumbsup:

Blackcat
18-03-2011, 02:26 PM
:laughing: I.P Freely :laughing: what a donut...
i hate people that take the mickey out of me without me realising...really makes me cross! well done for rising above her but id actually contact ccuk and report her matey :thumbsup:

have done the profile can not be found by them (in other words its closed and gone)

for the ones going to manchester next month you will notice me because i have eygit on my head lol:laughing: :laughing:

sarah707
18-03-2011, 02:34 PM
for the ones going to manchester next month you will notice me because i have eygit on my head lol:laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing:

Blackcat
18-03-2011, 02:40 PM
:laughing: :laughing:

thanks sarah x

miffy
18-03-2011, 04:39 PM
Some people obviously don't have much going on in their lives! :laughing:

I'll remember the name, just in case! :rolleyes: :D

Miffy xx

Alibali
18-03-2011, 06:28 PM
Maybe she was just having a bit of fun and trying to be friendly?

Blackcat
18-03-2011, 06:38 PM
Maybe she was just having a bit of fun and trying to be friendly?

No she reported all the other cm in our area , just for been in her teritory

LittleStar's
18-03-2011, 06:59 PM
She can't have much work , I wouldn't have the time to mess around like that!! :)

Blackcat
18-03-2011, 07:29 PM
She can't have much work , I wouldn't have the time to mess around like that!! :)

we aren't as petty either:p

The Juggler
19-03-2011, 01:02 PM
write the details down on paper and next time you see her hand her the paper and say I wasn't able to help this lady as I'm full with a waiting list but thought you might want to contact her as I've heard you have vacancies.:thumbsup:

keatingschick
19-03-2011, 04:56 PM
My CM friend many MANY moons ago got a phonecall from a lady saying she was Ofsted asking if she was home as she was planning to visit in the next hour or so.

My friend obviously went into melt-down and the "inspector" fell about laughing at the other end of the phone and said "its me X, I'll pop round since you are in stick the kettle on!!"

:eek: