PDA

View Full Version : Best toys for the garden?

Milli147
18-03-2011, 09:43 AM
Last summer my mindees were barely crawling, this year they are running, climbing, jumping....it's lovely. So, what are the most popular garden toys/activities/projects with 18m+ 's ?

I want to really make the most of the garden this year, as last year was a bit difficult with them crawling off in different directions and eating the flowers :rolleyes:

caz3007
18-03-2011, 10:22 AM
Mine like the slide, rocking horse see-saw thing, ride on cars and scooters. Also we have a playhouse which is going to be reorganised a bit over easter and a cheap tent from ebay, tunnel, fold up goal, sandpit and lots of other bits.

This year we are growing vegetables so a big pot would be brilliant for the children to do a bit of growing and watering

AliceK
18-03-2011, 10:31 AM
All mine of all ages love the slides, any ride-on toys although they all argue over the Little Tykes car even the 5 and 6 yr olds like this. They love tents. They love to chalk on the patio / walls etc and of course they love the water table. I have all ages from 1 to 7.

xxxxxx

pinkbutterfly
18-03-2011, 11:16 AM
All the above plus sand/water table with mills etc. Mine spent days playing with it last summer.

karen m
18-03-2011, 11:44 AM
not minding at the moment due to house/country move ,but mine loved the sandpit,water table,slide,2 lo loved the hoola hoops

nicoleon
18-03-2011, 12:53 PM
sand and water table (one with sand and water and one with other items that change (pebbles, pine cones etc) and ride on toys. or inside toys on patio :thumbsup:

The Juggler
18-03-2011, 01:40 PM
sand water table, outdoor big cars to push along (hardy ones), buggies, lawnmowers, digging stuff, chalks, paintbrushes and water, sand and water table, those fabric or other windmills, windchimes and sparkly twirly things - they love to watch them.

I'll stop now = sorry was off on one there :blush: :laughing:

FussyElmo
18-03-2011, 01:44 PM
Mine like spades etc just to dig for treasure at the minute :)

grindal
18-03-2011, 01:46 PM
Mine love the play house. They sit in it and have little 18 month old style chats together! And the slide - but only the steps part at the moment. they just go up and down the steps!