PDA

View Full Version : What would you put on an emergency card?

phoebe-alice
18-03-2011, 09:31 AM
I just thought last night that I don't actually have anything in my purse that says I am a childminder if there was ever to be an accident when I was out, god forbid.
I'm trying to think of what to write but have no clue so far I have my name and registered childminder in case of an emergency.....?
So if anyone else has one what kind of thing did you put as I can't think. :laughing:

keatingschick
18-03-2011, 09:39 AM
I just thought last night that I don't actually have anything in my purse that says I am a childminder if there was ever to be an accident when I was out, god forbid.
I'm trying to think of what to write but have no clue so far I have my name and registered childminder in case of an emergency.....?
So if anyone else has one what kind of thing did you put as I can't think. :laughing:

What I do is, I type up a sheet with the contact details of all the children in my care saying and seal it in an envelope. On the front I write:

I AM A REGISTERED CHILDMINDER IN THE EVENT OF AN ACCIDENT PLEASE OPEN THIS ENVELOPE AND CONTACT THE EMERGANCY CONTACTS LISTED AND ASK THEM TO COME TO COLLECT THEIR CHILD IMMEDIATELY.

I also then put on my own emergancy details (God forbid I am unconcious). I make copies for my emergancy covers (my mum, my husband, and another childminder) and also put one beside my phone in the house, 1 in my bag and 1 in my car.

Hope this helps

xx